News:

• March 28, 2024, 03:25:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Guess where and who are in these photos  (Read 4277 times)

Offline Shultzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
Guess where and who are in these photos
« on: November 10, 2015, 10:50:25 AM »
 Frist Shot....
Pretty EZ huh? Next shot...is at the 68 nats  Where is Jerry is today>?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 07:40:06 PM by Shultzie »
Don Shultz

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
Re: Guess where and who are in these photos
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 11:28:30 AM »
Here is Jerry with his 69 entry? Model Aviation's  beautiful award lady holding a lack luster old  Sting Ray in the last photo---hey and this guy didn't win anything to deserve a photo with her
? n1
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 07:40:41 PM by Shultzie »
Don Shultz

Offline Serge_Krauss

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 02:11:22 PM »
Don't you just love the internet under TPP...I just lost all the pictures I tried to post with this: "An error occurred while processing this directive."  I'll try "ONE MORE TIME!" THAT didn't work either. I'll try once with fewer pictures and then have to give up, if the darned thing sasses back again.

Jerry's alive and doing pretty well up here in Ohio, despite remnants of some physical challenges. He has moved a bit east of Cleveland and has a flying area on his property. He and Merry have been traveling a lot, stopping at some contests. They carry his 13-year-old "Patriot" (still almost pristine!) in the back. She encourages him to fly, and he sometimes does. When he flies, his performance is still way above average, and he's placed at VSC recently. Here are some photos. The first two, from this year's VSC, were lifted from the internet, probably this forum. The rest were taken last year at our field, the last two when Jerry and Merry shared an album. I've seen Jerry this summer, but haven't taken his picture. - SK

FWIW. The same rejection message came up this third try, but when I backed out and checked the thread, this had been posted anyway. I'm too old ....
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 02:34:48 PM by Serge_Krauss »

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 04:13:12 PM »
Thanks for taking the time to post all these new photos of Jerry...and also for correcting Jerry's name...all these years===I have been spullin' Jerry with a G in instead of a J and yes the posts with the photos were from my old Kodachrome slides and 35 mm cameras. 
Don Shultz

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here