News:

• April 18, 2024, 03:42:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: BOB GIALDINI...Revisted STUNT GRUNT FOR TODAY...  (Read 1225 times)

Offline Shultzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
BOB GIALDINI...Revisted STUNT GRUNT FOR TODAY...
« on: March 30, 2009, 01:15:28 PM »
After recieving a beautiful CARE PACKAGE of vintage slides that Les McDonald sent to us for sharing in scanned photos...these photos of Bob Gialdini are truly a beautiful example of the art of CLPA in the early 60 and still after all these decades and must be shared.
Lets start first by giving a link to Bob's Bio here in Stunt hanger:

www.stunthanger.com/smf/index.php?topic=1761.0

Athough I have posted many previous photos and stories....Bob and his amazing models have over the years made a HUGE IMPRESSION on so many of our fellow addicted modelers and through his mentorship and beautifully written and illustrated articles has given contributions that will remain  forever PRICELESS.
That is: at least for those who chose to take the time and effort to LOOK BACK in order to see where the  seeds and roots of our addiction may have become and just maybe...where the future leads us? H^^
Don Shultz

Online Les McDonald

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
  • " The Jelly Man"
Re: BOB GIALDINI...Revisted STUNT GRUNT FOR TODAY...
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 02:52:10 PM »
Those photos were taken in 1973 at his home in Wauwautosa WI. After meeting Bob at the Oshkosh Nats he invited Nancy and I to stop by on our way back to Miami. The house was beautiful and I'm sure still is as he is one of those neat and clean guys. Sailboat training I suppose.
Bob stayed at our house in Miami many times and we always enjoyed the visits. He was always traveling through Miami to race sailboats somewhere back in the late 70s and early 80s.
We still stay in touch by phone and have solved many problems the human race must deal with but no one listens.

Les McDonald
I see people my age out there climbing mountains and zip lining and here I am feeling good about myself because I got my leg through my underwear without losing my balance

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here