News:

• April 19, 2024, 02:29:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: A message for Shultzie  (Read 1508 times)

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
A message for Shultzie
« on: January 06, 2007, 09:01:52 PM »
Just to get some inspiration here is the last shirt design

AMA 12366

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
Re: A message for Shultzie
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 10:59:15 AM »
Robert!!!!!!!! y1
OPPS!
HEY GANG..IF YOU ARE ALSO LURKING,
 Robert and I have been trying to come up with a new logo...that would be good enough for shirts, shorts, mugs, pins....etc. and IN TRUTH...MY CREATIVE MOJO HAS REALLY BEEN ON EMTEEEE' LATELY!
Personally, I really admire Bob for his beautifully drawn art work that is shown here on his original and personally, with his creative background in both art and stunt models....and the fact that he has shown such amazing talent in both and most of all we are so HECKY-DARN BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH A GIFTED WEBSITE provided by him for all us addicted grunts to enjoy and communicate over.
Again I have always loved EAGLES...and over the years have used numero' bokoooo' of this beautiful symbol. (Hey, U Boeing grunts---remember my blunt-nosed Eagle sketch that I submited to Corp. for their EAGLE PROGRAM, even  ended up...even without my final tweak...
and due to time restraints...THEY FLEW WITH THAT OLD SKETCH OF MINE...before I could change a thing.  That messy sketch ended up on about every printed item that the EAGLE program was involved with.
What was even funnier...for years I was alway ribbed n' jazzed by not only the art directors but bunches of my windtunnel buds...that the beak on my Eagle looked like it had made contact with a 747 nose on take-off. Worse yet, that Eagle's nose was tweaked by the printers and even made it look worse. Later I did correct the  Eagle's nose on the master mylar which I still have somewhere here in my box of ol' Boeing crap, on the retirement exit-staaaage left.
BOTTOM LINE: 
Speaking only for myself....I hope that both Robert and I can stirrrrrrup some good concept drawings that would do this website the honor that it deserves.
NOT THROWIN ROSES...GANG!
BUT NEVER IN MY LIFE...HAVE I EVER MET SUCH A COLLECTION OF AMAZINGLY GIFTED ARTISTS AND CREATIVE MINDS...that I see every day on Bob's  STUNTHANGER.COM!

HEP-HEP-HELP!!! LET THE MINDS-EYE BALLS...START TO SPIN US THE GOOD STUFF???

Any ideas would be...more than welcome and also with that in mind, this would also help bring in the funds...IF WE COULD FIND ART WORK THAT WOULD TRULY BE SOMETHING THAT WOULD THE MAJORITY OF STUNT ADDICTS WOULD LOVE TO HAVE AROUND THEIR HANGERS????
EZ for me to say...huh?
Sorry that I have been so lacky-doodle-less dandy!!!

Ol' Bad-don outta touch...exiled in Gig Haaaba.
Don Shultz

Offline Clancy Arnold

• Admiral
  • I am 5 Ft. 8 In., the Taube is 7 Ft. 4 In.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 12:06:56 PM »
Robert, Shultzie
Being that this is "Stunt Hangar" shouldn't the T-Bolt be flying inverted like just finishing an outside loop or the second half of a reverse wingover?
Clancy
Clancy Arnold
Indianapolis, IN   AMA 12560 LM-S
U/Tronics Control
U/Control with electronics added.

Offline roger gebhart

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 07:33:59 PM »
Where is the nose art. All shirts are better with pretty girls on them

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 08:27:15 PM »
Where is the nose art. All shirts are better with pretty girls on them

%^@ Purty is good! Betta is best? :)
Don Shultz

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 02:16:08 PM »
You can tell Shultzie  has matured somwhat, there are no pretty women included in this design.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here