News:

• April 24, 2024, 08:14:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: A HUGE BIG THANKS...DICK BYRON! GREAT ACTION SHOTS!  (Read 1098 times)

Offline Shultzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
A HUGE BIG THANKS...DICK BYRON! GREAT ACTION SHOTS!
« on: March 22, 2007, 10:28:33 AM »
Last night I couldn't sleep...got up and went to www.dickbyron.com webpages and what a great talent he has for   CAPTURING THE MOMENTS IN FLIGHT...of those beautifully crafted stuntmodels.
Just about any mortal can punch a shutter button...but they are so FAR AND FEW BETWEEN, folks with that RARE TALENT that just seem to know EXACTLY WHEN...to say when, when its time to grab n' freeze frame those exciting in flight photos..
Again, DICK! U RULE!!!! HH%% (PE**)

Check out these two beautiful shots: Gads, Ted Fancher's models are legendaryly beautiful and check out that great looking Jug of Billy W.
WOW!
Careful gang...gotta warn you, that you'll be spending lots of time on line, if you go to Dick's beautiful webs shots.
Don Shultz

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
Re: A HUGE BIG THANKS...DICK BYRON! GREAT ACTION SHOTS!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 10:58:07 AM »
I notice that Ted is flying the right direction and also he is getting that fillout retired look like yours truly.

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 12:01:25 PM »
I notice that Ted is flying the right direction and also he is getting that fillout retired look like yours truly.

NAAAA! I would more likely think that those "Love handles that appear to have turned into spare tires...are either a tied on weight belt to help him control all that power out there on the end of the lines with that big beautiful monster of an airplane----------------OR

HEAVEN FORBID! HE NOW HAS JOINED THE IRAEEEK! INSURGENCY and that IS ONE OF THOSE BOMB LADEN BELT THAT THOSE HORRICICAL TERRORIST ARE USING ON A DAILY BASIS???
Hummmmm?
(Hey TED! Did you whisper in Bobby Emmett ear that if he didn't get a reeeeeeeallly good score...he would walk over and blow up the judging stafffffff!!
OK! HERE CUM' THE JUDGE, HERE CUM' THE FLACK! BOMB BELTS ARE NO JOKIN' MATTER and may I be OSTER'SUPER-SIZED..for my sic attempt at humor at our beloved Ted and Bobby's expense in just "gettin'older and deeper in blubba!  S?P VD~ SH^
Don Shultz

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 07:59:05 PM »
well after I retired my sixpack turned into a keg. I just don't know why. And I am not looking for answers!

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here