Building Tips and technical articles. > ARF'S

Oriental ARF instructions

<< < (2/2)

Dennis Adamisin:

--- Quote from: Electric George on September 23, 2023, 04:30:00 AM ---I found an Oriental ARF in the box for a good price. It all looks as new, straight and with no wrinkles in the covering.
However, there are a few issues:

1.There is no assembly instructions. Does anyone know where I can find a manual for this ARF ? It looks like it will go together without the need for instructions but I would be interested to read them anyway.

--- End quote ---

Call or write Brodak, they can probably fix you up with a manual, but no electric conversion instructions.  For that check out the "All Amped Up" section of the Forum.

Electric George:

--- Quote from: Dennis Adamisin on September 26, 2023, 11:39:07 AM ---Call or write Brodak, they can probably fix you up with a manual, but no electric conversion instructions.  For that check out the "All Amped Up" section of the Forum.

--- End quote ---

Hi Dennis,
Thanks, I will contact Brodak for the instructions.
I have already researched the site and found useful electric conversion info and, if I am not mistaken, I recall some very useful info in a thread by yourself.
Thanks again.

John Paris:
Electric George,
In case you have not found any yet, I have a copy of the original ARF instructions available electronically.  Send me an email or PM with your email address and I will send them along.
John

Electric George:
Thanks to those who offered to help.
Thanks to John who has sorted me out with an electronic copy.
Your kindness is much appreciated.
George

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version