News:

• April 27, 2024, 04:04:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Italian Flite Streak modified  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Bellantonio Valerio

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Pilot
Italian Flite Streak modified
« on: October 26, 2007, 08:58:12 AM »
23 tuesdays October I have tried my flite streak with this set up Supertigre g34 Mixture (jet' S) 77% alcool 18% oil 5% nitrometano length cables 17,38 mt (approximately 57 ft) I enclose the modiche that I have made - I reinforce tailplanes - substitution push rod with aluminum tube 1,5 cm diameter - modification of the motor attack substitution of the plywood with suolette of aluminum from 2mm and these are the photos for all you with the sincerest thankses for your aid. H^^
All home made of course ;)

Offline Bellantonio Valerio

• New Pilot
Re: Italian Flite Streak modified
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 09:06:44 AM »
I have excused the flight? I have flown with little wind A lot to regulate ideal for the first acrobatic maneuvers, the substitution of the steel auction with the tube in aluminum is translate in an answer of the commandos precise are much satisfying of this modification. The modified airplane therefore turns out sturdier and ideal for the acrobatic school

Offline Jim Oliver

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 11:34:28 AM »
Hello Bellantonio,

Looks great---it is interesting how diffferent people come up with similiar sulotions to similiar problems.

Thanks for posting.

Jim
Jim Oliver
AMA 18475

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 02:02:13 PM »
Hi Bellantonio!

You have made good modifications to your Streak.  Glad you found a way to overcome the problems.  It's great to have some one from Italy among us, and we hope we can help with anything you need.  Have fun with your new Streak!

Bill Little
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here