News:

• April 25, 2024, 03:02:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Steve Buso Hercules Plan  (Read 3478 times)

Offline Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Steve Buso Hercules Plan
« on: June 19, 2013, 09:44:18 PM »
  Hi Randy;
    If you can, could you put up a three view of the Steve Buso Hercules? I saw a glimps of it on a Mike Griffen thread in the main forim where a model was sitting on the plan. I'm interested I what it looks like and other specs. I have a vintage enduro type dirt bike ( 2 of the, actually) called Hercules, and curiosity is getting to me.
   If I want a set of plans, do you have them in stock?
    Thanks alot,
    Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824
AMA 480405 (American Motorcyclist Association)

Offline RandySmith

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
    • Aero Products
Re: Steve Buso Hercules Plan
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 11:00:45 PM »
 Hi Randy;
    If you can, could you put up a three view of the Steve Buso Hercules? I saw a glimps of it on a Mike Griffen thread in the main forim where a model was sitting on the plan. I'm interested I what it looks like and other specs. I have a vintage enduro type dirt bike ( 2 of the, actually) called Hercules, and curiosity is getting to me.
   If I want a set of plans, do you have them in stock?
    Thanks alot,
    Dan McEntee

Hi Dan
Sorry I do not have a 3 view. I have most all of Steve's plans  but they are  not on CAD, all are  hand drawn,so I don't have 3 views, I will look for a picture of it for you
The plane is 61 in span, about 700 sq in, and is similar in looks to the Jaguar -Cascade
All of Steve's  planes  are  good.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 07:55:16 PM by RandySmith »

Offline Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 05:28:24 PM »
  Hi Randy;
    Somebody posted a 3 view on the main forum that Sina Godarza made up of the airplane. If you have the plans on CAD, can you run them off in a reduced version? 700 squares is pretty big, but not sure what size I want. The consideration is getting it into my van the way I haul airplanes. I'm in no hurry for this and will look at the numbers. Like I said, the name interested me, and I am familiar with Steve's work. I just bought an old free flight kit of a PeeWee 30 model he designed! I was at the Lawrencville NATS where Steve had the ZAP Machine, '92 or '93. I think that was the same year you had the two prop set up also. Anyhow, Thanks for checking and I'll get back to you.
   Type at you later,
   Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824
AMA 480405 (American Motorcyclist Association)

Offline RandySmith

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
    • Aero Products
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 07:56:29 PM »
Hi Dan

Sorry  what i meant was these and all of the  Buso planes are all hand drawn, so none are in CAD

Randy

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here