Vendors Corner > Action Hobbies/Lazer Works

Short kit from plans

(1/2) > >>

Leester:
Hi Ed: If I sent a set of plans to you for a short kit to be made and it only shows the Root and Tip ribs is this a problem ?  If not, does it cost alot more than one that all the ribs are the same or shown on the plans.  Thanks

Action Ed:
Hi Lee,
Yes sir it does. We will have to draw the ribs for you. Normally on this type of activity we charge $25 per hour to create parts. If all the ribs are already there no there is no charge for set up.

Ed

Walter Hicks:
Hi ,

Would it be pissuible for me to send you Contest wood to cut  or do you use contest wood for short kits?

Walter Hicks ?

Action Ed:
Hi Walter!

If you want contest grade wood you're going to have to send it to us.

We use premium wood from Balsa USA. I apologize but I am unable to hand pick wood and Balsa USA does not offer contest grade wood.

Eddie  H^^

Leo Mehl:

--- Quote from: Action Ed on April 06, 2007, 03:36:59 PM ---Hi Walter!

If you want contest grade wood you're going to have to send it to us.

We use premium wood from Balsa USA. I apologize but I am unable to hand pick wood and Balsa USA does not offer contest grade wood.

Eddie  H^^

--- End quote ---
I can remember the 50's and 60's and the terible wood that was used in kits. These days that just doesnt happen. I have built several kits from wood that was not contest grade and the kits these days use very good wood. To heck with the old days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version