Building Tips and technical articles. > 1/2 A building.

Twin or multi engine plans

(1/4) > >>

Miguel Poduje:
Hi.
I'm looking for twin or multiengine plans for 1/2 A engines.
I like profiled semi scale models and now I am looking for a multi engine model.
I've tried looking for the sterling p-38's  plans but only found parts in outerzone.

Thank you very much and please take care

john vlna:
Hip pocket aeronautics has the complete plan and templates. you have to register to down load but they don't sent spam and it is a safe site.

https://www.hippocketaeronautics.com/hpa_plans/details.php?image_id=10874

The Bell YFM-1 Airacuda is pretty neat at

https://outerzone.co.uk/plan_details.asp?ID=8208

944_Jim:
The 1/2A Sterling P-38 has been reproduced by Dave Cowell of DPC Models/AeroWerkes. I know he was taking some time off, but is starting to cut kits again.
You want to look at his Short Release Kits (SRKs), which are short kits with plywood wheel blanks, plywood bellcrank, and square stick leading edges.
I have one, and it is pretty faithful to the original.
What kind of engines are you planning on? Reed or rotary valve? Scale, semi-scale, or sport? Built up or all profile, slab wing?
I'm a sucker for twins, and have been collecting plans.
This is twin Norvel .074s.

944_Jim:
Then there is AMA plan #508 B-25 Mitchell, with video of one flying on a 1/2A video from California. I have traffic from the builder regarding this one. I'll try to find the YouTube video.

And I love the Brown-Novitnik Mosquito at 26" for twin Babe Bees. I can add the link to both on RCGroups...the BN Mossie includes a rough plans sheet. My own rendition of this one is at 23" with twin Cox PeeWees (Dave Cowell DPCModels first-run prototype). I can supply a picture and links to the he RCGroups build).

Walter Hicks:
Pat King ,PDK LLC has a P-38 Laser cut kit for 1/2 A. and bigger .Check him out on the Vendors on this forum. He has lots of scale kits.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version