Building Tips and technical articles. > 1/2 A building.

Scientific Little Bipe first version

(1/10) > >>

Juan Valentin:
Hello
                   Does anybody in this forum has the scientific little bipe plan of the first version that was shown on the box before they came out with the Musciano version? here is a pic of what I`m looking for.
                                                                                                                                                                          Juan

Dave Hull:
Hi Juan,

Good to see you are still working on models! Hope you are doing well.

But I'm sorry to say I can't help you with your request. Not even sure who to ask....

Dave

john e. holliday:
Go to the search function and the type in Scientific kit plans.  Be prepared to read. D>K

Juan Valentin:

--- Quote from: Dave Hull on February 22, 2022, 10:47:01 PM ---Hi Juan,

Good to see you are still working on models! Hope you are doing well.

But I'm sorry to say I can't help you with your request. Not even sure who to ask....

Dave

--- End quote ---
                     Hello Dave Is nice to hear from you,I`m ok at this time. I had some health issues but feeling better each day. I still have all my cox engines and Still like to build very much.  About the plan I think that maybe was printed in the kit box interior just like they did on the little Devil kit. The designer of the little devil was by Aldo Spampani with plans by walter musciano.  Thanks for replying.
                                                                                                                                                                   Juan

Juan Valentin:

--- Quote from: john e. holliday on February 23, 2022, 12:53:20 PM ---Go to the search function and the type in Scientific kit plans.  Be prepared to read. D>K

--- End quote ---

Hello John
                                          Thanks for the information,will be searching and reading everything.
                                                                                                                                                                                             Juan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version