Building Tips and technical articles. > 1/2 A building.

Nylon firewall for Cox .049

(1/3) > >>

Dave Nyce:
I'm working with local kids, teaching them to build and fly 1/2A control line planes. Does anyone know where I can buy the nylon engine mounts (as in the attached photo) in quantity pricing for 100 pcs?

Dan McEntee:
   Man, Dave i wish I could remember where I saw some one having those in bulk. They were the black ones like Estes used for the last Sterling kits. I searched eBay but found nothing. Maybe contact Estes and see if they have stock remaining? They sell rockets kit parts in bulk  so if they have them on hand they may be receptive to selling some.

Do you need any handles?  I have accumulated a lot of the Cox RTF handles over the years. let me know , send me an email I can send photo to and I'll send you some pictures.

Type at you later,
   Dan McEntee

944_Jim:
Mr. Dave,

I know you want plastic, but this is cheap! License plates from the past.

wwwarbird:

If I ever saw an ideal application for using a 3D printer this would be it.  y1

Dave Nyce:
Dan: We have lots of the hollow red plastic handles, but the kids like the one shown in the photo better. Easy to adjust. If you have any of those (any color), I will give them to the kids. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version