News:

• April 18, 2024, 10:34:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: RINGMASTER TRAINER IIIE  (Read 2137 times)

Offline pat king

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
    • PDK LLC
RINGMASTER TRAINER IIIE
« on: April 08, 2017, 01:57:05 PM »
This is a 42” wingspan 381 square inch electric powered primary trainer. The airplane has a 3/8 thick balsa sheet wing. The wing and tailfeathers are glued into the airplane. The airplane is designed for the RSM25SYS power system from RSM Distribution. The systems comes pre tested and set-up for flip the switch and fly. The system uses a 35-36 outrunner. A larger airplane is much easier to fly than a 1/2A size airplane. The airplanes have CAD plans with full size templates of all the parts. The laser cut kits sell for $91.00 plus 5# shipping from 60449.
Pat King
Monee, IL

AMA 168941

Offline Roy Heitmann

• New Pilot
Re: RINGMASTER TRAINER IIIE
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 11:27:18 AM »
Hello Pat.
I have a grandchild, coming up to 14 this spring, and he is looking for a project to work with at school. This Ringmaster Trainer seems to be just what he's looking for. Question is, can I purchase the plan(s) only? Building from a kit will not be accepted at school, so it would be a waste to purchase the whole kit.
Appreciate a comment on the subject.
PS: We live in Norway. Hope it's no problem.

Best regards

Roy

Offline pat king

• Admiral
    • PDK LLC
Re: RINGMASTER TRAINER IIIE
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 05:29:17 PM »
Roy,
I sell full size .pdf files of all my airplane plans for $5.00 per airplane. The full size files can be printed to full size paper plans at a copy shop or blue-print shop that has a large format printer. The files are sent via email, so there is no shipping and no stupid customs interference. PayPal US$5.00 to patdk@aol.com will get you the file. The plans show all the parts full size, so they are not difficult to use for scratch building.

Thanks,  Pat
Pat King
Monee, IL

AMA 168941

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here