News:

• April 26, 2024, 01:44:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: NATs Trophy Sponsorships - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Dennis Adamisin

• 2019 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
NATs Trophy Sponsorships - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
« on: May 21, 2016, 06:55:04 AM »
Quite literally woke up in the middle of the night in a panic - forgotten to make this post!

The NATs consists of official (Jr/Sr/Open & Advanced) and unofficial (Beginner, Intermediate, OTS, & Classic) events and we typically hand out trophies to either 5th or 10th place (varies by event) plus a few "specialty" trophies.  The AMA pays for a few of the trophies for the Official events based on number of entries and any trophies beyond that and ALL the trophies for the unofficial events are up to sponsors.  Last year sponsors funded 24 trophies - my budget is for the same this year.

Last year there were a half dozen sponsors for these.  Many of the same few people also funded many of the trophies in the prior year.  I am (we all should be) extremely grateful to these folks and their support for the NATs  - but I do not want to keep "milking" the same few people for these contributions!  Therefore - this posting.  I am hoping that by putting this out for the broader Stunt community we can spread out the contributions and get a few more people involved.  

The 8x10 plaques (6 budgeted) are $16, 7x9 plaques (18 budgeted) are $13.  Sponsors get their names engraved on the trophy (see pix) and earn the gratitude of the Event Director (that would be me) and the trophy recipient!

Please consider stepping forward to donate a trophy or two.  Don't post here, send me a PM or better still, send me an email: dadamisin at yahoo dot com.  I cannot guarantee it, but if you specify what event you want your donation to go to I will TRY - but again, no guarantee that it will work out that way.    

Oh yeah, any excess donations (!!!) will be refunded, OR the sponsor will be asked if he wants to transfer his donation to another fund such as the Junior World Team fund for 2018.

THANK YOU for supporting the NATs, your Event Director and PAMPA.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 05:34:13 AM by Dennis Adamisin »
Denny Adamisin
Fort Wayne, IN

As I've grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake!

Offline Howard Rush

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Your NATs ED Needs $400!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 12:37:44 PM »
Happy to do my part by bumping this up where an actual donor might see it.
The Jive Combat Team
Making combat and stunt great again

Offline Dennis Adamisin

• 2019 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Your NATs ED Needs $400!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 07:51:03 PM »
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

We had 13 people step up to sponsor, and pledges of nearly 3X what was needed.  Most of the folks who stepped up were not involved last year, so this also accomplished my goal of sharing the load.  I am enthused by the spirit of volunteerism and willingness to help out - and I am very grateful to all.

THANK YOU for stepping up to support PAMPA & CLPA at the NATs!
Denny Adamisin
Fort Wayne, IN

As I've grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake!

Offline Fredvon4

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Central Texas
Re: NATs Trophy Sponsorships - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 02:40:38 PM »
Denny I sent you an e-mail offering support but no response yet

"A good scare teaches more than good advice"

Fred von Gortler IV

Advertise Here
Tags: