News:

• April 18, 2024, 11:23:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Will Hinton, Allen Goff and Fellowship of Christian Modelers  (Read 1105 times)

Offline riley wooten

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Will Hinton, Allen Goff and Fellowship of Christian Modelers
« on: November 27, 2015, 12:53:37 PM »
This may not be the place to post this but I have no other addresses:

Thank you guys so much for the wonderful basket and your thoughts and prayers for my family after the passing of my wife Marion. After 63 years with this wonderful woman who put up with and encouraged my modeling and was always a cheerleader this is the hardest thing I have ever experienced..

I want to also thank all the other members of our modeling family for your calls, text, e-mails and cards. It is a time like this when I realize what a great group of friends you are...

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart,

Riley Wooten

Offline Will Hinton

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • www.authorwillhinton.com
Re: Will Hinton, Allen Goff and Fellowship of Christian Modelers
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 12:59:44 PM »
Riley, you are more than welcome, it was the least we could do.  Having lost my lady of 51 fantastic years this July, I am right there with you.  A wise person told me this not long ago, "Grief never ends, it just changes."  I can attest to that, but can also encourage you that the change does make it possible to withstand the situation with more peace.  We'll continue to pray for you and the family.
Will (and Allen)
John 5:24   www.fcmodelers.com

Offline Allen Goff

• Charter Member
  • Admiral
    • Fellowship of Christan modelers
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 03:28:31 PM »
Riley, you and your family are in our prayers and will continue to be. May the Lords grace, love and peace rest on you now and in the coming days. Jan an I will be celebrating 50 yrs and I pray we can make 63yrs. What a blessing to love your mate this long.
Hope we get a chance to get together sometime in the coming years. Anything you might need, drop me a line.
Blessings
Allen
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 06:17:04 PM by Allen Goff »

Offline Randy Cuberly

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 07:54:21 PM »
Riley,
I just learned of the loss of your beloved wife.  My sincerest condolences my friend.  Losing a loved one especially a partner in life is the greatest tragedy we can endure.  You and your family have my prayers.  May the strength of Jesus Christ see you through this tragedy!

Randy Cuberly
Randy Cuberly
Tucson, AZ

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here