News:

• April 26, 2024, 09:36:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The July-August issue of Stunt News is finally up on the PAMPA website!  (Read 1399 times)

Online Bob Hunt

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Hi All:

If you're  a PAMPA member you can now access the long awaited July/August issue of Stunt News on the PAMPA website. (www.pampacl.org)

The problems encountered by the Stunt News staff during the production of this issue would make for a story that would easily fill an issue! I posted here about the problems our layout/graphics person, Liz Helms had with her mother being involved in a horrific automobile crash. I asked for your prayers for her, and they seem to have worked! Her mother is out of intensive care and is stable, but will require a lot of hospital care in the next few months to fully recover. Liz wanted me to pass along her personal thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Obviously, Liz's only thoughts during this tragedy was for her mother's well being.

At the beginning of this deadline cycle my computer gave up the ghost and I had to have all my data retrieved at a facility in Kentucky. I'm now up and running on a brand new I-Mac computer, and it is an interesting learning curve.

The good news is that the next issue is well underway and should be done in a very few weeks. Hopefully we can catch up on the schedule by the end of the year and start out next year right on time. At least that's the plan.

I'd like to thank you all for your patience and understanding throughout these trying times for Stunt News.

Okay, now for the contents of the July/August issue:

There is a complete report on the 2016 F2B World Championships written by Jim Aron, David Fitzgerald, Mark Overmier, and Paul Walker.

Joe Adamusko has produced yet another fantastic how-to; this time about a modification and refinish of his Spitfire fuselage.

Don Ogren has another very useful tip in his Builder's Bucket column.

Stunt Hangar's own Frederico Cesquim gives us a look at his fantastic RSM kit build of the ThunderGazer in the Appearance Point column.

And, there is an expanded District Director section in which all the news from the eleven PAMPA districts is included.

Hope you enjoy the issue - Bob Hunt, Editor, Stunt News

PS: Note to Sparky: Please put the new Stunt News cover on the banner when you have a moment! Thanks - Bob

« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 09:49:01 AM by RC Storick »

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: The July-August issue of Stunt News is finally up on the PAMPA website!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 11:24:35 AM »
Another great issue.  Even read about something so simple that I couldn't think of it.   The EAI(Elevator Angle Indicator).  The World reports were fantastic.  Would you believe I actually read all the district reports.   Thanks to all involved. H^^
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Mark Scarborough

• Admiral
Re: The July-August issue of Stunt News is finally up on the PAMPA website!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 11:54:44 AM »
 Would you believe I actually read all the district reports.   Thanks to all involved. H^^

Dont tell me that John,, now I will have to think about what I write,, all this time I thought I was only writing for myself, now I know you actually read it,, dang dang dang,,  HB~> ;D
For years the rat race had me going around in circles, Now I do it for fun!
EXILED IN PULLMAN WA
AMA 842137

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here