News:

• April 24, 2024, 09:31:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Stunt News  (Read 965 times)

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Stunt News
« on: May 22, 2017, 11:52:33 AM »
While going to the PAMPA site to look up rules, I notice a new Stunt News is posted.   For those that are not PAMPA members, I feel for you.   A little history on control line handles is one of the features by the kids.   They didn't mention the old Darwin handle that was a cast metal that was heavy.   It also had few adjustable features.  I still have the ones from the Merwether estate.  They are well used.  Infact Randy Cuberly may have used them at one time or another.   The report from the PAMPA president also states the fact we are losing two important people in the production of Stunt News.   If you are not a member of PAMPA you should consider joining.   I my self am a member and use the on line membership in hopes of helping PAMPA lower the cost of Stunt News as it was pointed out that each issue is costing more money than the required membership fee for the printed issue and the disc.   Also don't forget there are articles that are not covered on the forum as they are so large in size.    So think about it guys/gals.    H^^
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Dave Swanson

• New Pilot
Re: Stunt News
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 03:11:01 PM »
Just signed up.  Thanks for the prod.   :)
AMA 32832

Offline dale gleason

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 03:57:22 PM »
I'll tell you what...the ol"Doc isn't near as old as he lets on....shucks, I'm still young and he and I are about the same age...but, he speaks wisdom and I don't.   When Doc talks, I listen. PAMPA is the best game in town, let's support it.

Ol'Dad

Offline Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 05:28:50 PM »
Stunt News is about the only game left in town.  Flying Models, gone, Control Line World, gone.   Model Aviation.......you gotta be kidding me.

Mike

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here