News:

• March 29, 2024, 12:54:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: PAMPA January/February Stunt News ready for download  (Read 1516 times)

Offline Bob Hunt

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
PAMPA January/February Stunt News ready for download
« on: March 18, 2016, 06:40:26 PM »
For those who may not have heard, Bob Kruger - the man who has readied the finalized Stunt News files for download from the PAMPA website www.pampacl.org for the past several years - has been hospitalized with a very serious case of pneumonia. We found this out only last week. Liz Helms had forwarded the files to Bob for posting and we thought he was at home getting it ready to go. When it didn't show up here or on the PAMPA website a week later, I called Bob's home and the phone was answered by his wife, Cindy. She informed me of his condition.

I called our printer, Pinney Printing, in Chicago and arranged for them to "massage" the files as required for the print version, the CD color version and for the online color version. Bud Morrison then retrieved the files from the Pinney site and posted them on the PAMPA website. Hopefully Bob Storick can change the cover photo on the banner here and also pin this thread to the top of the forum page.

Please join me in praying for Bob's recovery. Our thanks go out to Charlie Arp at Pinney Printing and to Bud Morrison for their work in getting Stunt News online.

You PAMPA members can now download the newsletter from the PAMPA site. Features include:

•   Golden State Stunt Championships coverage by Brian Massey
•   How-To Vacuum Form a Canopy by Joe Adamusko
•   Why I Fly Stunt by Shug Emery
•   Flying in the Wind, Part 3 by Paul Walker
•   New Column! Builder’s Bucket by Don Ogren

In hopes for Bob's complete recovery - Bob Hunt    
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 10:02:43 AM by RC Storick »

Offline Bob Hunt

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: PAMPA January/February Stunt News ready for download
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 11:10:53 AM »
Bump

Offline Shug Emery

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
  • Whoooo Buddy))))
    • Sean Emery funny guy juggling and stuff
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 12:08:09 PM »
What an action packed issue)))))
Shug

Just found this photo.
SIG AKrobat 1989. My first full size CL model Blood shed building it.

Whoooooo Buddy)))))))

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2016, 09:32:16 PM »
Made it to page 54 of Stunt News.  Well Brian the offer still holds if you need help. LL~ LL~  The vacuum molding brought memories of when I was playing with F2C racing.   Hope to also make it to Denver again to fly with a great group of people on their new circle.  The piece on flying in the wind is a great read if I would only apply it.  Now Shug,  you revived a lot of memories of my Dad and myself.  He never built or even tried model planes, but was there when I needed it until he passed in 62.  Then it was Mother and my brothers(actually 1/2brothers).  Just wanted to say thanks to all who wrote what I have read so far before I call it a night. H^^ Z@@ZZZ
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Serge_Krauss

• Admiral
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2016, 08:32:53 AM »
I hope Bob is doing well. He has done much for all of us on line. - SK

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here