News:

• April 18, 2024, 04:04:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My Rant  (Read 9103 times)

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
My Rant
« on: May 17, 2016, 09:44:05 AM »
I allow a lot of latitude here as so no ones feelings get hurt. But when truth becomes the new hate speech I must stand my ground. Free speech is great until you say something someone doesn't like. Some want to complain about the ads some want to say they won't support the forum for one reason or the other. I say that's fine, when I go to pay the bills every month to support this place and the money is not there we won't be here.

Someone else can pick up the torch and run with it. There have been many times I want to say something and don't because it might upset the apple cart.

I get 10 emails a day from (He's looking,He's touching) people and its getting old. Then I get them for a post I make expressing my opinion. I will not be bullied to stop posting on the forum I STARTED ! Everyone learned by the age of 5 to turn the TV channel please use a little of the common sense you were born with  R%%%%
AMA 12366

Offline Jim Oliver

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: My Rant
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 10:42:31 AM »
Sparky,

Maybe you didn't intend that we reply but I couldn't help myself; so please forgive any blunder.

Thanks for all your efforts.

As for me, I like and appreciate what you are doing and the way you are doing it. 

Others with a different opinion have my permission to leave with all appropriate haste ;D

Jim
Jim Oliver
AMA 18475

Offline Andrew Tinsley

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 10:48:45 AM »
Wow! What has caused this rant? I don't understand what is going on, but someone seems to have offended you mightily. Why can't people be decent to each other, especially on this of all forums. On the odd occasion that I have overstepped the mark, I apologise as soon as I realise what I have done.
It is your forum Robert and you can do what you like, maybe banning people who really take the trouble to upset you might be a good idea..

Andrew.
BMFA Number 64862

Offline Fredvon4

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Central Texas
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 12:43:18 PM »
There a quite a few here who are much too sensitive to ANY political post...tough..... it sux to be YOU

Fact: there are quite a LOT of stupid POLITICAL shenanigans by UN-ELECTED a-holes screwing with our LEISURE time hobby. Much can be a direct relation to non-sense "we must do something" crap legislation, mostly promulgated because of the current administration has ZERO regard to the US CONSTITUTION

I spent 24 years a a government employee...enlisted solder.... and another 17 years as a professional Test officer for the Department of the Army: responsible for ensuring that the things or systems "we the people" bought ( for soldiers) was good value, did the job, and made our soldiers more lethal/efficient, or safer. Many many times I had to interact with WDC staffers, elected officials, and appointed officials....I am in utter contempt with ALL of them no matter what party

The totally un-elected DOT and FAA idiots who screwed with NAS rules relating to crap that severely impacts citizens freedom and hobby interest while never really intending to SOLVE a serious problem is guaranteed to get time on every model airplane forum, and rightly so

IF YOU do not like ANY political discourse... DO NOT read the THREAD...go stick you head in the sand some more...and please please please do NOT VOTE

Robert...you are spot on....I can not intelligently think of any government mandated program ever that has accomplished the stated goal....not one

kick the spam mail to the circular file.... and know this....the control line community is a better place BECAUSE of YOUR hard efforts to fund, produce, and manage this site

This site and all of the contributors (even the detractors) have enriched my retired leisure life in ways many could never understand

Thank you Sparky!
"A good scare teaches more than good advice"

Fred von Gortler IV

Offline proparc

• Admiral
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2016, 12:49:03 PM »
Robert, I said this before, and I will say it again, this is YOUR forum, you started it, and YOU own it. You roll as you see fit. That's how we operate here in the United States. y1
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 05:54:41 PM by proparc »
Milton "Proparc" Graham

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2016, 02:20:15 PM »
Sparky why do you think I keep hitting the piggy bank and making donations.   I like this site.  It is my number one site.  I am slowly learning to ignore some of the people like me that have things to say.  As Dad says you can't please every body.   That is why my opinion is why down the list on this forum.   Now don't let us get you too up set. S?P
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Gerald Arana

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2016, 02:31:16 PM »
There a quite a few here who are much too sensitive to ANY political post...tough..... it sux to be YOU

Fact: there are quite a LOT of stupid POLITICAL shenanigans by UN-ELECTED a-holes screwing with our LEISURE time hobby. Much can be a direct relation to non-sense "we must do something" crap legislation, mostly promulgated because of the current administration has ZERO regard to the US CONSTITUTION

I spent 24 years a a government employee...enlisted solder.... and another 17 years as a professional Test officer for the Department of the Army: responsible for ensuring that the things or systems "we the people" bought ( for soldiers) was good value, did the job, and made our soldiers more lethal/efficient, or safer. Many many times I had to interact with WDC staffers, elected officials, and appointed officials....I am in utter contempt with ALL of them no matter what party

The totally un-elected DOT and FAA idiots who screwed with NAS rules relating to crap that severely impacts citizens freedom and hobby interest while never really intending to SOLVE a serious problem is guaranteed to get time on every model airplane forum, and rightly so

IF YOU do not like ANY political discourse... DO NOT read the THREAD...go stick you head in the sand some more...and please please please do NOT VOTE

Robert...you are spot on....I can not intelligently think of any government mandated program ever that has accomplished the stated goal....not one

kick the spam mail to the circular file.... and know this....the control line community is a better place BECAUSE of YOUR hard efforts to fund, produce, and manage this site

This site and all of the contributors (even the detractors) have enriched my retired leisure life in ways many could never understand

Thank you Sparky!

Well said Fred! y1

I can't agree more! I like the part about sticking their heads in the sand, but first they have to pull them out..........(of you know where!)

Sparky, I don't think you are firm enough on those ......holes!  LL~ LL~ LL~

Jerry

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2016, 04:07:36 PM »
lets all hide

AMA 12366

Offline Steve Hines

• 21 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2016, 06:48:42 PM »
Didn't Know Trump had a rally today.

Steve

Offline Terry Caron

• Admiral
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2016, 08:00:46 PM »
Sparky, I support your right to state facts on your forum as best I can.
Like many I'm on several forums, but if I had to choose only one, it's this one hands down.
With appreciation, please keep up the fine work.

Terry
NACA member, Huntsville, AL
AMA 249824
NRA Life Member

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2016, 08:09:21 PM »
Everyone learned by the age of 5 to turn the TV channel please use a little of the common sense you were born with  R%%%%

No kidding.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 08:31:09 PM by wwwarbird »
Narrowly averting disaster since 1964! 

Wayne Willey
Albert Lea, MN U.S.A. IC C/L Aircraft Modeler, Ex AMA member

Offline Mike Keville

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2016, 08:19:26 PM »
Must've missed something here.  What's this rant about????

FORMER member, "Academy of Multi-rotors & ARFs".

Offline Randy Cuberly

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2016, 08:35:42 PM »
Sparky,
I have very limited time to spend on any kind of forum or facebook etc.

I choose to spend the little time I do have on this Forum.  That say's it.  "Please don't let the Stupid Bastards get you down!!!!" (Roughly translated from the Latin"  My favorite saying to live by!

Ignore them and "Keep on Keep'n On"!

Randy Cuberly

Randy Cuberly
Tucson, AZ

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2016, 09:14:57 PM »
But when truth becomes the new hate speech I must stand my ground.

I am not sure what this is specifically about, but I am with you on the quoted statement. This is how a tiny minority tries to bully the majority - claiming persecution, hate speech, etc, every time they hear something they don't like, or their attempt to manipulate the system to their own ends fails to work out. The worst thing is that it frequently works in regular life these days. It's under your control here - you just have to be prepared to listen to their whining about it afterwards. 

Brett

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2016, 10:02:53 PM »
    I am not sure what this is specifically about, but I am with you on the quoted statement.
    Brett

It was about this joking TRUE statement

"1961 we put a man in outerspace, 2016 we put a man in the ladies room"
AMA 12366

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2016, 10:03:57 PM »

Anyone who considers that a "hate crime" shouldn't be considered.

Brett

Offline Norm Faith Jr.

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
  • The physics of flight releases the soul.
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2016, 11:44:00 PM »
To quote Larry the cable guy..."Now that there's funny! I don't care who you are!"  n~
Circlepilot   AMA9376

John Leidle

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2016, 12:05:28 AM »
  I was on a motorcycle ride through Nevada a few years back & some idiot put a rattle snake in the woman's bathroom.
                      John

Offline Robert Dible

• Lieutenant
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2016, 12:21:24 AM »
Well that's progress.  I remember seeing a story about a man in the tank under the women's outhouse over a decade ago.  Unbelievable as it sounds a quick search turned up several more cases.
AMA 41701

Offline Steve Thompson

• 24 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2016, 02:18:08 AM »
Another joking true statement...

Remember when model airplanes were good and drugs were bad?

Model airplanes used to be a good diversion to keep kids off drugs.  There used to be 3 local hobby shops here.  Now they are closed and there are 4 pot shops here.  Yup, buds-r-us.  In todays world the Fed chooses to ignore marijuana and model airplanes are the devil.  (I live in Washington, the state) 

Offline Air Ministry .

• Admiral
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2016, 02:46:02 AM »
You watch, the next thing will be men saying "I feel like I am a woman" and trying to go to a woman's prison

I Feel like a Millionaire . ;D Give me all your money .  ;) LL~ LL~ LL~ S?P . :-[ :P

Offline Steve Hines

• 21 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2016, 06:41:54 AM »
We need the debate room back. where we can say anything. Sparky you are one of the thinnest skin person on this site. You make remark and then lock out things so you can get the last word. If your in charge, I sorry to say you give up some of your rights. If you make a rule and don't keep it your self, how do you think other people are going to act. Make a place where you can not get kick out for what ever you say, and can not be shut down. then you can say anything you want. I have never emailed you about anything someone said about me. I still waiting to see the person who said he was going hit me, I want to know if he has the balls.

Sometime I will take the other side of a debate just to get people to think, or maybe to get mad. I do agree with you Sparky why would give a women hater like Trump the right to go in to a women bath room. Where do you think I'm on this debate.

Steve

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2016, 06:54:35 AM »
Sparky why would give a women hater like Trump the right to go in to a women bath room. Where do you think I'm on this debate.
Steve

This was not about you. I am not concerned where you are on this debate. Thinned skin. Well try taking 20 Messages a a day and let me know where you stand. I don't need the grief. Give up some of my rights in my house I don't think so.
AMA 12366

Offline Bill Mohrbacher

• 2018 Supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2016, 07:02:22 AM »
Sparky - Keep your house open, you sure don't have to let the minorities change your style (like the government does).

Jim Roselle

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2016, 07:42:00 AM »
Sparky - Keep your house open, you sure don't have to let the minorities change your style (like the government does).

Are you going to stick to your guns when the control line minority gets overrun by the AMA and the FAA. I mean as the minority we have no rights, correct? So please, no more bitching about drones or RC guys on this forum. As the clear majority they are in charge and we must bend to their will.  Next time you are at the field and a drone pilot shows up kindly step aside and let the boss man fly.

Jim

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2016, 07:42:34 AM »
I am not the only one with delete power or banning powers. I try to give everyone enough latitude to express themselves. Sometimes that expression is outside the realm of civility and we step in. It doesn't happen much.
AMA 12366

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2016, 07:46:15 AM »
Are you going to stick to your guns when the control line minority gets overrun by the AMA and the FAA. I mean as the minority we have no rights, correct?
Jim

If we have our own designated space yes. At Budder we have preference on the CL area. If there is someone outside of CL using it we call the park rangers to have them removed. No one should be forced to settle for less.
There are workarounds for everything. Two examples one mine and one my dads. My dad had a BAR in CA. the health inspector said he needed a Urinal in the men's room. So he put one in 4.5 foot off the ground. Too high to use. The health inspector said no one can use it. My dads reply was Yep then the inspector signed off. No standard for height was given in building codes.
Mine the city gave me a ticket for a rusted chain link fence stating it needed to be painted. So I painted it rust color brown. No standard for color in building codes.

By the way both these instances were permanent fixes

Same Bar they use to punch holes in the drywall in the men's room. My idea was fill the wall with cement,we did. Only one more time was it hit.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 08:51:57 AM by RC Storick »
AMA 12366

Offline FLOYD CARTER

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • owner
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2016, 09:20:20 AM »
Debates, rants, political attacks, religion, belong on facebook or some other Social Media.  There, you will find a wealth of other whack-os to argue with.

But not here.  This is about C/L only.

F.C.
89 years, but still going (sort of)
AMA #796  SAM #188  LSF #020

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2016, 10:04:37 AM »
What's this about women's restrooms?  Working at the service station many, many years ago, one of our jobs was to clean the restrooms, men's and women's.  Men's usually wasn't that bad, the women's restroom we usually propped door open and took a water hose to it.   Now also just a dew years ago at our Worlds of Fun Park there were more women needing a restroom than men.  So what happens, a line of women into the men's room to use the stalls while us guys used the urinals.  Was told to zip up before turning around.  The women got the stalls because there were doors on them.  But Sparky, thinned skin or not keep your site going and your values. H^^
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2016, 10:13:56 AM »
If I were thin skinned I would ban /block and delete anyone who crossed me. So i must not be thin skinned. This is a benevolent dictatorship not a democracy.
AMA 12366

Offline Elwyn Aud

• 2019 supporter
  • Admiral
    • Inferalandings Photo Page
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2016, 10:25:55 AM »
" My dad had a BAR in CA."
I must be watching too many "Forgotten Weapons" episodes on Youtube.  The first thing that crossed my mind was Browning automatic rifle.

Offline Steve Thompson

• 24 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2016, 11:01:31 AM »
Joining this site is FREE.  Doesn't cost a thing, unless you want to donate.  As such, we are not paying customers with the RIGHT to demand anything.  We are not protected with bylaws to steer this site and sanction truth speakers.  Especially the guy who personally OWNs it.  This is not a public or government owned entity.  If it were, I think you would get a lot less free speech.

But, just because the site is free, that does not guarantee that the speech here is also free.  It is a benevolent dictatorship.  I would invite the moderators to hit delete as they see fit.  Or send trouble kids to a penalty box purgatory where they have to get voted back in.  or... 

Offline Jim Oliver

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2016, 01:46:13 PM »
" My dad had a BAR in CA."
I must be watching too many "Forgotten Weapons" episodes on Youtube.  The first thing that crossed my mind was Browning automatic rifle.

Same for me--but for a different reason:)
Jim Oliver
AMA 18475

Offline GGeezer

• Commander
    • Gizmogeezer Products
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2016, 07:42:58 PM »
Robert,
Keep up the good work. You run an excellent forum. I like the way it is organized and monitored.

If you are getting too many emails from people who complain but offer no support, perhaps making those emails public might stem the tide. Copy and paste them into a posting. I'll bet that most of the emails will stop once they realize that we will all know who the senders are.

Another possible option:

"Folks, if you absolutely feel the need to complain about something, make sure to include a $10.00 donation with each email you send Robert!"

Orv.

Offline Randy Cuberly

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2016, 12:34:09 AM »
Debates, rants, political attacks, religion, belong on facebook or some other Social Media.  There, you will find a wealth of other whack-os to argue with.

But not here.  This is about C/L only.

F.C.

Is this Life and the world according to Floyd...Floyd makes the rules...hmmmm who's the whacko???

What the He...are you talking about?  Dictatorship?

Randy Cuberly
Randy Cuberly
Tucson, AZ

Offline Air Ministry .

• Admiral
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2016, 01:48:02 AM »
Democracy Doesnt Work ( theres to many crooks ) according to my Father , The Only Way is a Benevolent Dictatorship . So 10 / 10 there . Only dont tell the feminists . While they may be dictators they think benevolent is a deodourent .

Offline Dan Berry

• Admiral
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2016, 05:31:57 AM »

And it's still a funny bit.

Offline Scott Richlen

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2016, 07:10:36 AM »
Great joke Sparky!  Your site, so be as thin-skinned as you want and say what you want!  Just don't forget to keep on building your models!  It's a therapy that really works.

Gotta run - we're going flying today! 

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2016, 10:36:43 AM »
Great joke Sparky!  Your site, so be as thin-skinned as you want and say what you want!  

What is so infuriating about claiming "hate crime" and the similar claims over stuff like this is that it trivializes real hate crimes. There is genuine, real, ongoing evil in the world -  more obvious than it has been in hundreds of years - where people are routinely tortured to death in the most gruesome ways over almost nothing, just so people can make a video and political point about it.  

And the PC crowd seems to want to create a moral equivalence between that, and not being able to go into the wrong bathroom because of a mental issue that affects maybe .001% of the world's population, or having to pay $10 a year out of their own pockets for birth control. And thousands of equivalently idiotic non-problems.

In the last 100 years, there have been at least 3 widespread and efficient state-operated programs* to *wipe out entire segments of humanity* based on utterly psychotic notions of religion, education, and tribal affiliation. We (the human race) stopped them.

In my lifetime, it was legal in this country to deny people the vote, and to "mix", based on the color of their skin. That was fought and ended.

25 years ago, we fought the first genuine existential threat to the human race to a standstill, by outcompeting them on every level, led by a single individual who most of the intelligentsia still consider a doddering fool.

This is why we are being systematically destroyed as a country and as a concept - we are sitting around worrying about utter and complete nonsense, and letting the real monsters go on and on. Terrorists, repeat felony offenders (er, sorry, justice-involved individuals) socialists/Marxists, and people looking for a free lunch are streaming across the borders completely unchecked. Yes, some of them are just trying to get ahead. So what, we live with the murders to avoid making some who might not deserve it go back to their home country? We have avowed marxists in positions of high responsibility and running for President - and getting a fair number of votes.

We just did a deal with people who have repeatedly promised to kill us all and have done so to the limits of their capability every chance they got, so these same nutjobs can develop atomic weapons completely without interference. AND, to top it, we also gave them $150 billion dollars to bribe them to sign. And now they demand  (and will possibly get) ANOTHER $50 billion dollars for what amounts to "pain and suffering" from having fought them since 1979.

These are REAL problems, and failure in these areas will hurt a lot more than just someone's widdle feewings.

There, Bob, THAT's a rant.

Brett

p.s before the PC crowd comes in and tries to "parse" this to find trivial errors, the three I am considering are:
the Nazi Final Solution
the Stalin and subsequent purges and gulag system
the Chinese Cultural Revolution

All evil, all eventually put down by concerted action by liberty-loving people throughout the world.
   of course there are several others, like Pol Pot, and the ongoing tribal warfare in Africa fueled by our kind donations to "help Africa". African experts have been begging the West to stop sending money for about 20 years now because more money just goes to the ruling warlords, who use it to by weapons and ammo to escalate the ethnic cleansing. Now we are doing something very similar in Iran and Syria - to finance weapons *that the recipients tell us straight out are going to be used against US* if they get the chance.

Offline Randy Cuberly

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2016, 11:25:35 AM »
Yes, once again our friend Brett eloquently speaks the truth.

Please continue to do so my friend!

Randy Cuberly

Randy Cuberly
Tucson, AZ

Offline Fredvon4

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Central Texas
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2016, 12:17:21 PM »
Brett

as usual note worthy observation of reality

During my first 42 years on earth starting as Army brat I have lived in Iran (before the Shaw was ousted) , Formosa (Taiwan) where I met Chiang Kai-shek , Chile (during the coup) and 5 tours of Germany (traveling extensively to other European countries) and participated in the invasion of Grenada, and Panama (Noreiga removal), first Desert war (kick Sadam H out of Kuwait)

I was also a small part in the creation of the Beirut Air Bridge mission (BAB) as a logistics managment NCO this is a mission to have constant assets in the area to extract US personnel from the middle east in case of some problem.

As I grew in the arena of my skill set and rank I acquired a top secret clearance and got many  NATO "briefings" on Soviet, Balkan, and middle eastern "threats"

In the 70s, 80s and 90s I had the notion that our CIA, NSA, State Department and Military had a clue and were on top of and ahead of most problems.......perhaps niave

As US Army test Officer I did several trips to test things in Afghanistan, Kuwait, and Iraq.... I had seen, up close, IED carnage in convoys where I was the person to be transported safely to there and back... I am still in awe of our current young soldiers

Now at 60+ with this exposure I am astounded at the last several administrations actions

I learned problem solving 101 DEMANDED one to first THOROUGHLY understand the PROBLEM....I do not see any evidence that our current leaders have this skill set

All this, inside the USA, clap trap with pseudo social problems (I think) is a deliberate distraction

I personal do not give a tinkers damn who is squatting or standing next to me to pee.... shake your wanker at my grand daughter and I will perpetrate a real hate crime on your ass....that simple
"A good scare teaches more than good advice"

Fred von Gortler IV

Offline Terry Caron

• Admiral
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2016, 06:19:28 PM »
It's another sad reflection on what's happening to our country, but PC is simply a part of the "dumbing down" process that liberals have been perpetrating for decades.
Words used to have particular meanings and, if one learned correct English, one had at least a chance of knowing what others meant.
"Sex" has become a nasty word such that a country of dumb-*sses have absolutely NO idea what "gender" even means.
I refuse to select a "Gender" on a profile when I'm given sexes as choices.
Few seem to know these days that "farther" applies to a measurable distance, "further" to something additional, also, too.
And perhaps the most-often abused, hearing "arsenal" (where weapons are built) when what is meant is "armory" (where weapons are stored).
If someone doesn't even know what another's words actually mean, it's all to easy to choose (yes, it's ALWAYS a choice) to be offended by them.
So if someone chooses to be offended by the posting of a factual statement, simply chalk it up to his (correct English regardless of sex) ignorance, intolerance and insufferable ego.
Keep on keepin' on, Sparky.

Terry
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 08:14:49 PM by Terry Caron »
NACA member, Huntsville, AL
AMA 249824
NRA Life Member

Offline Scott Hartford

• Commander
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2016, 08:06:54 PM »
That depends on what your definition of "is" is....

Offline BYU

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2016, 09:12:04 AM »
Unsurprisingly as usual, Brett nailed it.

And…

Robert this is your site, without which, Stunt would be much poorer… Ignor the naysayers.

Thanks

Offline Gerald Arana

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2016, 09:48:52 AM »
[

I personal do not give a tinkers damn who is squatting or standing next to me to pee.... shake your wanker at my grand daughter and I will perpetrate a real hate crime on your ass....that simple
[/quote]

Couldn't agree with you more Fred!

Actually, I'm kind of in favor of being able to go into the bathroom with my grand daughter. That way I know that NO DAMNED pedophile is going to attempt to molest her.  n1

Jerry

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here