News:

• April 23, 2024, 07:21:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: How to not see a thread from someone you don't want to read.  (Read 3484 times)

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
How to not see a thread from someone you don't want to read.
« on: February 04, 2016, 09:46:41 PM »
Click on your name and go into your profile.
Then click Personal Message Options
add the user name of the person you wish to ignore
Save or close window.

There is no reason to keep bashing Charles or anyone else you don't wish to read.
Turn the channel. Stop the TROLLING!
AMA 12366

Offline Motorman

• Admiral
Re: How to not see a thread from someone you don't want to read.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 11:11:37 PM »
Great feature, I have 6 guys on my list.

MM

Offline BillLee

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 06:00:21 AM »
Once again: treat the symptom instead of the problem.  ::)
Bill Lee
AMA 20018

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 07:06:38 AM »
Once again: treat the symptom instead of the problem.  ::)

Bill Lee,

Your actually trolling with your reply. But you know this. In fact, the truth is, you have trolled and bullied me for years. You're the problem!

What's your beaf with me!? What have I done or said to you? And every other TROLL. What lame brain reason are you going to use as an excuse? There is no excuse for trolling or bulling. Unless you have issues with yourself.

Forum members, google "trolling, cyber trolling/bulling." Read why this takes place.

That is nice, but why don't you make a feature that allows someone to block another member from their thread?  I would like to block some people from commenting (trolling) on my threads.  

thanks.

Rusty,

You nailed it!

If the TROLLS, and I have plenty of jealous trolls, can't see what you Post, the problem is fixed perminately. Done!

Robert has it backwards.

These Trolls are violating rules by Posting "intimidating" replies deliberately looking for responses so a buddy can pick up on the next Post. A game "They" have been playing for years.

A deliberate braking of the rules.  So why aren't these rules inforced and why has this been going on for years? I know why.

Why do 4500 fine members have to read this trolling crap from a few trolls that don't have their lives together?

FYI. Avaiojet/me, I'm the "Only" modeler they troll/bully. I wonder why? I know why.

BTW. Robert can block "anyone" from seeing someone's Posts.

Robert, you had one of my trolls blocked and now he's back trolling me?

Remember "Stunt Anger?" These trolls don't care about this Forum and the quality of it. They are after me, period. They will not stop trolling me. How many times have I told you this Robert?

"Stunt Anger" will be back if you don't do something.

"The beat goes on" as these trolls say. What beat? What am I doing?

"The beat," is THEM trolling. "The trolling beat goes on from trolls."

In all the years I've been on this Forum and Stuka Stunt, where I got tossed because of these trolls, I NEVER trolled anyone.

What is it, this "thing" they have with Avaiojet. Gee.

I even had one SH member, and you know who you are, say I wasn't liked at RCU. An absolute lie.
FYI. Books have been written about how there's "no defense" to a lie. I've never had one issue with anyone over at RCU. Not a one. Why would someone that I've never meet say a lie like that? I know why.

Just a bunch of jealous unimportant TROLL modelers trying to be somebody.  Picking on me because they are soooooooo jealous because I contribute to the Forum.

Read these guys. Trolling isn't a contribution? That's all they got!

I just had communications with a fellow modeler about something not related to modeling. But the topic of these guys and their trolling came up. As it always does.

He told me he "used to Post" but everything he said got shot down one way or another. HE NO LONGER POSTS! I told him to tell Robert this. I hope he's brave enough to comment, or at least send Robert a PM.  Is there a price if he does comment?

Robert, I've told you this many times.

There are many others who have been dscouraged and no longer Post because of adverse replies.

It's not coming from me, over the years I have "begged" more modelers to Post and participate.

PLEASE, MEMBERS, shoot down these trolls and they will eventually stop.

Fight back, this Forum is for everyone, not just "that" selected bunch that belives this Forum is theirs.

Back off trolls!

I forgot one thing.

Will replies be in good faith or will they be trolling replies attacking Avaiojet?

Proverb 11.9

"With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."

Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Bill Morell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 08:07:41 AM »
And the beat goes on.........
Bill Morell
It wasn't that you could and others couldn't, its that you did and others didn't.
Vietnam 72-73
  Better to have it and not need it than it is to need it and not have it.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2016, 09:13:47 AM »
And the beat goes on.........

Bill,

This Thread is about Trolls that troll Avaiojet. You are one of those bashing trolls that troll Avaiojet and have been for years, right up to this, your current Post. A trolling Post.

Everyone in this Forum see the beating I take from trolls. Do they wonder what it's about?

So Bill, what's your beaf?

Exactly why have you been trolling me all these years? What have I ever said to you for you to bash, bully and troll me?

You don't build, you don't fly, no AMA, What?

You troll me yet you have the gall to purchase graphics from me. I thought this would have been the end of it.

I did you a favor with that purchase price, it should have been three times that, I had to draw that art from scratch. Appreciated? I think not because you went back to trolling me.

What a guy!

"And the beat goes on." Said recently by another modeler, one that trolled me for years and years. Finally, the guy sends me an e-mail apologizing for his behaviour over the years, and you know who you are, telling me he was wrong and and he finally realized that I was having "fun."

First thing I thought was this guy is telling me he's sorry because he's on his death bed and he's reaching out for forgivness, you know, this reaching out only happens when that time is near, so I replied asking about his health.

He said his health was fine, he just felt he should say that. Wow! I finally get an apology from one of my trolls.

I've made and given nothing but compliments to this guy over the years, in spite of his trolling. Now he's trolled me again in another Thread. Guess the feeling didn't last. Go figure?

Nothing works with these trolls. I've even tried this with ALL my other bashers and trollers, given them kudos, it's pointless, they always, sooner or later, come back with some kind of trolling Post.

You cannot fix the driving force in a personality, one who gets satisfaction from bashing, bullying or trolling, this is deliberate malace. They have issues.

Google, "Cyber bullying and trolling," research has been done and it has been determined why these trolls do what they do. Read all about it.

I've always said, Why would they want to display short comings in their personalities to fellow Forum members?

What have I done to be hated so much?

Maybe it's the 165,908 hits on my Mig-3 Thread over at CFC Graphic's vendor's corner? A guess. No, it's more complicated than that. And I know why.

A Thread heavely damaged by trolling, bashing and bullying.

I'm the Moderator and "They" can't get away with it over there.

Yes, I've left a bit of bashing and trolling, but removed the real "personal' trolls.

Imagine, trolls hating a person so much they get personal?

I'll go one on one with each and every one of you trolls.

What have I done for you to bully, bash and troll me for all these years. Not to mention the desturbance "you" cause in the Forum.

One last thing. I know you are offended when the word troll is used. But that what you are.

If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2016, 09:30:02 AM »
To the people trolling Charles. Please post a picture of your work if not back off. Love or hate Charles at least he is posting pictures of his work.
AMA 12366

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2016, 09:44:37 AM »
I wonder if Leonard would except all us trolls over on his site? S?P  Yes I have seen Charles work of a half dozen planes many times.  How many have been flown? ???  But, when somebody starts picking on people that have been at this as long as some of us had, it gets annoying.   I try myself to ignore some post, but then if I ignored all the posts that certain people claim to know it all, I would not be on here.   Of course I guess that is why a dew people I know do not get on any of these forums.    Especially when you are told what you've done all these years is wrong.  But,  the wife says I need to be in the shop or out at the field instead of on the computer. HIHI%%
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline FLOYD CARTER

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • owner
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2016, 09:47:02 AM »
I appreciate viewing those "build" threads.  Most are good, and some are simply great!  My comments, if any, are always positive.

Floyd
89 years, but still going (sort of)
AMA #796  SAM #188  LSF #020

Offline Glenn (Gravitywell) Reach

• Gravitywell
  • 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2016, 09:59:50 AM »
I just don't understand why one needs a "button" to not read something they don't like.  If you don't like the person/subject.....don't read it.....no button required.  Just my two cents. D>K
Glenn Reach
Westlock, Alberta
gravitywell2011 @ gmail . com

Offline Gerald Arana

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2016, 10:31:14 AM »

You cannot fix the driving force in a personality, one who gets satisfaction from bashing, bullying or trolling, this is deliberate malace. They have issues.

[/quote]

Hi Charles,

AFAIC, You are doing a FINE job building (And I don't care if you fly or not) and I enjoy ALL of your posts!  y1

You have done a FANTASTIC job kit bashing (hate to use that word) in your build posts. KUDOS!

Keep up the good work and posts.

Not to hijack your (this ) thread, but I have a daughter that is getting divorced from her drug/alcoholic husband and there is NO reasoning with jerk (since I can't use profanity on this forum) when he's drunk which is most of the time. (This is the reason I used the quote above)

I'll be watching and reading them!  ;D

Cheers, Jerry

Offline Motorman

• Admiral
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2016, 10:38:40 AM »
I just don't understand why one needs a "button" to not read something they don't like.  If you don't like the person/subject.....don't read it.....no button required.  Just my two cents. D>K

Because, I read it before I ignore it and then I react badly to it then feel I have to shoot it back and we all lose.

If you find you're always trying to straighten certain people out, even if you're completely in the right, you need to put those people on your ignore list.

I have a theory that I'll be ignoring all of you in 3-5 years.  

MM

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2016, 10:49:22 AM »
I wonder if Leonard would except all us trolls over on his site? S?P  Yes I have seen Charles work of a half dozen planes many times.  How many have been flown? ???  But, when somebody starts picking on people that have been at this as long as some of us had, it gets annoying.   I try myself to ignore some post, but then if I ignored all the posts that certain people claim to know it all, I would not be on here.   Of course I guess that is why a dew people I know do not get on any of these forums.    Especially when you are told what you've done all these years is wrong.  But,  the wife says I need to be in the shop or out at the field instead of on the computer. HIHI%%

John,

You're guilty of trolling me also and you know it! Tell me why?

What difference does it make if I fly my models or not?

What if I just built and sold? What if I could see well enough to build but not well enough to fly?

WHAT BUSINESS IS IT TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE what I do with my models and life?

Some trolls use this "Not flying your models" as a cheap trick just to troll.

Am I wrong? Absolutely not. You have seen replies bullying me about flying my models plenty of times from my trolls.

Ever here me say, "Gee man, you fly too much." Who are you neglecting because of that? Get a life!

I stay out of your life, stay out of mine!

And John, if you are referring to me as a "know it all," you're absolutely wrong. The know it all's are trolling the Forum. I see bad advice all the time but never bash anyone.

You got a problem with my work. Let's just talk about it and share ideas. DON'T TROLL!

I'l bet the Forum members are really sick of you constant trollers, bully's and bashers of Avaiojet.

The Forum would be a more interesting place if other modelers contributed as much as I do.

Ask yourself, what have I contributed to Robert's Forum today?

And if it's trolling, you're a problem.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2016, 11:15:43 AM »

Hi Charles,

AFAIC, You are doing a FINE job building (And I don't care if you fly or not) and I enjoy ALL of your posts!  y1

You have done a FANTASTIC job kit bashing (hate to use that word) in your build posts. KUDOS!

Keep up the good work and posts.

Not to hijack your (this ) thread, but I have a daughter that is getting divorced from her drug/alcoholic husband and there is NO reasoning with jerk (since I can't use profanity on this forum) when he's drunk which is most of the time. (This is the reason I used the quote above)

I'll be watching and reading them!  ;D

Cheers, Jerry

Jerry,

Yourself and many others have been great fellow modelers and I appreciate your support. Thank you.

Those that troll and bully downgrade the Forum. Six years I've taken this crap on the chin and I know dam well there are many out there that believe all this crap is my fault. Like there was something I did or I'm not a person derserving kindness or kudos from fellow modelers.

Blacklisted I am and I don't care. For those modelers that feel this trolling you see every day is because of me, rethink it because it isn't.

My trolls are very jealous vindictive individuals and there display of temperment proves it. IT GOES BACK SIX YEARS!

Jerry, I don't mind Thread highjacking, I never complained once about any topic that comes up in my Threads. I promote any topic in my Threads, photos also. Just take a look.

Muddy up my Threads with deliberate trolling or bashing is what you constantly see. Team efforts in an attempt to get the Thread shut down. And the trolls succeed. I've had many good Threads shut down. I've deleted those Threads to clean up the Forum.

Locking down Threads?  Instead, THEIR TROLLING POSTS and WORDS SHOULD BE EDITED! The Thread should stay! Get rid of the troll!

Moderators make a note of that.

Keep in mind, "What goes around comes around."

There's always a payback for being dispicable, in one form or another.

Offline Randy Cuberly

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2016, 11:47:27 AM »
Why have a forum at all if everyone is going to block everyone else!  Seems pretty silly to me.

Seems if one person gets "trolled" and ridiculed all the time by most others is He not the problem!  It becomes His Forum alone!

There seem to be a lot of "Wusses" around today that just can't play with others!

And to think, I was actually silly enough to think all this crap was over with!!!!

Randy Cuberly
Randy Cuberly
Tucson, AZ

Offline Bill Morell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2016, 11:59:27 AM »
Bill,

This Thread is about Trolls that troll Avaiojet. You are one of those bashing trolls that troll Avaiojet and have been for years, right up to this, your current Post. A trolling Post.

Everyone in this Forum see the beating I take from trolls. Do they wonder what it's about?

So Bill, what's your beaf?

Exactly why have you been trolling me all these years? What have I ever said to you for you to bash, bully and troll me?

You don't build, you don't fly, no AMA, What?

You troll me yet you have the gall to purchase graphics from me. I thought this would have been the end of it.

I did you a favor with that purchase price, it should have been three times that, I had to draw that art from scratch. Appreciated? I think not because you went back to trolling me.

What a guy!

"And the beat goes on." Said recently by another modeler, one that trolled me for years and years. Finally, the guy sends me an e-mail apologizing for his behaviour over the years, and you know who you are, telling me he was wrong and and he finally realized that I was having "fun."

First thing I thought was this guy is telling me he's sorry because he's on his death bed and he's reaching out for forgivness, you know, this reaching out only happens when that time is near, so I replied asking about his health.

He said his health was fine, he just felt he should say that. Wow! I finally get an apology from one of my trolls.

I've made and given nothing but compliments to this guy over the years, in spite of his trolling. Now he's trolled me again in another Thread. Guess the feeling didn't last. Go figure?

Nothing works with these trolls. I've even tried this with ALL my other bashers and trollers, given them kudos, it's pointless, they always, sooner or later, come back with some kind of trolling Post.

Google, "Cyber bullying and trolling," research has been done and it has been determined why these trolls do what they do. Read all about it.

I've always said, Why would they want to display short comings in their personalities to fellow Forum members?

What have I done to be hated so much?

Maybe it's the 165,908 hits on my Mig-3 Thread over at CFC Graphic's vendor's corner? A guess. No, it's more complicated than that. And I know why.

A Thread heavely damaged by trolling, bashing and bullying.

I'm the Moderator and "They" can't get away with it over there.

Yes, I've left a bit of bashing and trolling, but removed the real "personal' trolls.

Imagine, trolls hating a person so much they get personal?

I'll go one on one with each and every one of you trolls.

What have I done for you to bully, bash and troll me for all these years. Not to mention the desturbance "you" cause in the Forum.

One last thing. I know you are offended when the word troll is used. But that what you are.

Charles, I have not said a thing to you in a couple of years. If you don't understand "And the beat goes on" I will explain it to you. It is directed at the thread and not anyone in particular. That it happens to be the same person or persons in this EVERY TIME is a just a fact of life. Yes, I got some graphics from you as a result of one of "your" contests. You offered them for free but I elected to pay. My choice, not yours. If you wanted more than what I paid ($20.00) that is your problem.If so you shouldn't have said "that will be fine" and then sent me your address. Bitching about it now is rather dumb. To answer your pointed questions: I build occasionally, fly even less and don't belong to the AMA. Does that make your life complete to know that? I don't participate in your threads because I have better things to do.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 01:11:11 PM by Bill Morell »
Bill Morell
It wasn't that you could and others couldn't, its that you did and others didn't.
Vietnam 72-73

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2016, 12:39:18 PM »
Once again: treat the symptom instead of the problem.  ::)

Bill You have been on this forum a long time. Could you please direct me to a build thread you have posted? Or a picture of   any plane you have built or flown?
AMA 12366

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2016, 01:09:48 PM »
Why have a forum at all if everyone is going to block everyone else!  Seems pretty silly to me.

Seems if one person gets "trolled" and ridiculed all the time by most others is He not the problem!  It becomes His Forum alone!

There seem to be a lot of "Wusses" around today that just can't play with others!

And to think, I was actually silly enough to think all this crap was over with!!!!

Randy Cuberly

Randy Cuberty, AKA Cowboy Stunt.

"This crap is all over with." Then why reply with a Trolling Post?

Funny. Am I the "He" you refer to? Sure I am. There's your troll. All you have to do is read, plus look at who said it.

Randy, I'm at a loss because I really don't know how to respond to your reply because YOU trolled and bullied me for years. Remember? Sure you do. Even as far back at SS.

In fact, you were one of the first individuals at SS to start bulling, bashing and trolling me. Lately, not so much.

So, for what it's worth, get it off your chest, WHAT WAS YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME BACK THEN?

Exactly what have I done or said about you? NOTHING.

Possibly you were just a follower who gains points with your buddies by bashing Avaiojet? Just like many others are, in fact much of the bashing and trolling is based on "click" friendship isn't it.

What one troll does so does the other.

You know I mentioned "Taking the Forum by Storm." That was thought of me when I first entered the Forum and "passed" around. Sure it was, I was told and I have it in writing.

Do you think that was what I had in mind? To just pop in and take the Forum by storm?

What about "teaching?" They won't let me teach. What is that? Got that in writing also.

If you remember, you guys never gave me a chance. All of you, and "You" know who you are. Trolled and jumped on me immediately.

You're gonna love this, and it's true. My "award winning scratch built Avenger pattern ship" had much to do with the marginializing I have experienced with all these trolls. These words bother them. "Award winning scratch built pattern ship." Built in the 80's. That bothers them also because my building and finishing goes back many years.

I remember exactly who actually started the marginalizing.

It becomes His Forum alone!

Randy, the Forum belongs to the trolls, bullys, bashers and those that marginalize Avaiojet. Look at the names. Some consider themselves experts. Experts at what, trolling?  LL~  They all know who they are and they know exactly what they type. And they know I'm 100 % correct.

That word "Expert." There's only one Expert in the Forum that I admire, and that would be Robert.

Robert has never had a "single" bad word to say to me, not a one. He has put up with just about the most pathetic and despicable group of people I've ever experienced in my many years of modeling. Control Line people.

It really bothers me to have to say that, but that's true.

Why on earth do you want to behave in a way where you get described like this? Gives a bad name to CL when it's just a petty few. The few that are constantly keeping the Forum from growing. Yes, The Forum is growing in numbers, but what about participation? Trolling stifles participation.

Here's the thing. You guys constantly treat me badly and you expect nice comments, sure, you're a great bunch of guys. Is that better.

Look at Robert. Robert has done more positive stuff for this CL hobby/sport than anyone else that participates in the Forum. Who is doing more?

Robert is all POSITIVE about everything, I see no negativity with him at all. Your behaviour affects the entire Forum. Start caring.

Do as Robert says. Stop Trolling, bashing, bullying and marginalizing Avaiojet.

Especially with clever thought out wording.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2016, 01:15:12 PM »
Bill You have been on this forum a long time. Could you please direct me to a build thread you have posted? Or a picture of   any plane you have built or flown?

Robert, we have talked more times about this than what it's worth.

The Trolls don't participate, they styfil participation.

I'll go one on one with any one of these guys/trolls that have been bashing me for years. .

Let them reply and take their best shot. It's about time your Forum members realized exactly what kind of people these guy are.

Notice I don't call them modelers.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2016, 01:25:50 PM »
Charles, I have not said a thing to you in a couple of years. If you don't understand "And the beat goes on" I will explain it to you. It is directed at the thread and not anyone in particular. That it happens to be the same person or persons in this EVERY TIME is a just a fact of life. Yes, I got some graphics from you as a result of one of "your" contests. You offered them for free but I elected to pay. My choice, not yours. If you wanted more than what I paid ($20.00) that is your problem.If so you shouldn't have said "that will be fine" and then sent me your address. Bitching about it now is rather dumb. To answer your pointed questions: I build occasionally, fly even less and don't belong to the AMA. Does that make your life complete to know that? I don't participate in your threads because I have better things to do.

Bill,

You have had one of the worst mouths in the Forum when directed towards Avaiojet. You recently bullied someone else. I might just stumble on it.

Say nothing or point your words to the trolls this Thread is about. We all know who they are. "THEY ARE THE BEAT."

BTW. I gave you 100.00 worth of work and enjoyed every bit of it.

Go fly something.  LL~

Bill. Look, at any time anybody can put all of this, past and current behind them. Start fresh. I asked of this once. Shake hands. No one wants to do it.

Post and reply to me and you will get the truth. If you're a troll, it won't be good.

Offline Bill Morell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2016, 01:51:33 PM »
Bill,

You have had one of the worst mouths in the Forum when directed towards Avaiojet. You recently bullied someone else. I might just stumble on it.

Say nothing or point your words to the trolls this Thread is about. We all know who they are. "THEY ARE THE BEAT."

BTW. I gave you 100.00 worth of work and enjoyed every bit of it.

Go fly something.  LL~

Bill. Look, at any time anybody can put all of this, past and current behind them. Start fresh. I asked of this once. Shake hands. No one wants to do it.

Post and reply to me and you will get the truth. If you're a troll, it won't be good.

Stumble away but I think you are under the influence of something. I hardly ever post on here.
Bill Morell
Vietnam 72-73

Offline Mark Scarborough

• Admiral
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2016, 02:02:18 PM »
Robert, we have talked more times about this than what it's worth.

The Trolls don't participate, they styfil participation.

I'll go one on one with any one of these guys/trolls that have been bashing me for years. .

Let them reply and take their best shot. It's about time your Forum members realized exactly what kind of people these guy are.

Notice I don't call them modelers.
how about me Charles,, I post alot, well until I was chastised for posting in the wrong place,, then I backed off, I build, I used to contribute alot, and yet I am a "troll" as well,, so dont make blanket statements, a lot of the people that you call trolls contribute a great deal
oh and I write a column for a magazine that focus on stunt, so I think I contribute
For years the rat race had me going around in circles, Now I do it for fun!
EXILED IN PULLMAN WA
AMA 842137

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2016, 02:07:56 PM »
Stumble away but I think you are under the influence of something. I hardly ever post on here.

Bill,

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Your words can provoke others to follow suit.

"Under the influience of something."

How do you know I may or my not have an issue with acohol or drugs?

I don't, but others could. Good people sometimes have issues there, that's not an subject to go to.

Just stop trolling.

Next time you decide to Post, Just reply with positive comments and kudos.

Nothing hard about that.

If your bothered, go sand something or go wash your rig.

Bill. You are a Trucker!

Question. I'm looking for a CB radio. What brand do I buy or stay away from?

Offline Mark Scarborough

• Admiral
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2016, 02:38:49 PM »
Bill,

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Your words can provoke others to follow suit.

"Under the influience of something."

How do you know I may or my not have an issue with acohol or drugs?

I don't, but others could. Good people sometimes have issues there, that's not an subject to go to.

Just stop trolling.

Next time you decide to Post, Just reply with positive comments and kudos.

Nothing hard about that.

If your bothered, go sand something or go wash your rig.

Bill. You are a Trucker!

Question. I'm looking for a CB radio. What brand do I buy or stay away from?
CB radios died ten years ago,, most people use Cell phones now
EXILED IN PULLMAN WA
AMA 842137

Offline Mark Scarborough

• Admiral
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2016, 03:21:24 PM »
I don't know if any or how many of you participate at RC Groups.  All I can say is if Stunt Hangar operated under the same rules as RC Groups, a lot of people here would be looking only, as their membership would be revoked.

It really is incredible how people here can enter into someone else's thread, start an argument and then get the whole thread deleted.   

Rusty, respectfully, I submit that what appears to be an argument in many cases is a person offering a different opinion, in the effort to help and prevent a person with less experience from making a mistake that saps the enjoyment out of the hobby, and is taken as an attack,,,
I know that I have shared my experience with paint ( I have a little bit) and had people who tell me I am attacking and being negative,, witness the many many threads about thinners and spray guns,,
EXILED IN PULLMAN WA
AMA 842137

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2016, 04:05:43 PM »
how about me Charles,, I post alot, well until I was chastised for posting in the wrong place,, then I backed off, I build, I used to contribute alot, and yet I am a "troll" as well,, so dont make blanket statements, a lot of the people that you call trolls contribute a great deal
oh and I write a column for a magazine that focus on stunt, so I think I contribute

Mark,

Hey! Do you like my Avenger? The ARGO? The Mig-3? The 007 Flite Streak? My P-40? I get it Mark don't think I don't.

Yes, you too have been an issue almost since the first day I Posted on SH. It would be a thousand words and I don't type that fast.

Mark, you know you have had absolutely nothing good to say about anything I do, in fact all I get from you is just trolling criticism.  Unfortunately you have much in common with the rest of these trolls, and trolls they are. I would expect more from you.

Mark, as bad as you have been, "Sandbox" and all, plus other stuff, damaging stuff, I don't want to go there. The reason is I actually like you. I shouldn't say this and I will most likely regret it, but I do.

I see your work effort which is exceptional, it's not that. It's because of that event you do with kids. How bad a guy can you be? Kids are great. I still happen to be one.

I don't want to go into why you troll me, and that's an easy one, I'm asking. "What exactly have I done to you for you to hate me so much that you continously bash and troll me repeatedly in many of my Threads?

Where does that hate come from?

What did I do to you that deserves that kind of treatment?

Forum members must think I'm something really bad with all this bashing I get from all the regulars. Hey! My threads get hits but no replies. Thanks to you guys I'm blacklisted. So be it, that doesn't stop me.

Now, what did I do Mark for you to hate me so much for you to troll, bash and margionalize me.

Please tell me.

Offline Mark Scarborough

• Admiral
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2016, 04:36:42 PM »
Charles,,
dont hate you, heck I dont hate anyone,,

I have made positive comments on your threads,, youignore them or find a way to twist them,, I try to educate you in better ways to do control line stuff, you bash me, even accuse me of not knowing what I say to, in fact at one point Robert stepped in and backed me up after seeing my stuff at the nats to verify I might know something about paint, yet you continue to accuse me of being a "know it all"
YOu have an eye for detail, all I have tried to do is help you refine your craft to make your models "FLYABLE" since that is what YOU report to want to do with them.
I am extremely tired of your veiled finger pointing, you make accusations but never back them up, and when people call you on your accusations you either run and hide or you make derogative comments about them,, myself being on the recieving end of many of these.

I dont know wher you got the notion I hate you,,
I asked early on, after you posted the same half dozen pictures of the same Avenger over and over again, if it ever flew,, you did not answer,, what it weighed,,, you never answered,, the vast majority, if not all , ( except you) on this forum build models to fly. Now if you dont fly thats fine, you still have a skill for detail,, but when it comes to answering questions about FLYING models, perhaps you would be ahead to let those who fly answer them, and contain your responses to questions pertaining to you area of expertise...
and if you were to be a bit more humble, and a bit less self absorbed you could se ethat many people have tried over and over again to help you and all you do is accuse them of bashing you and hating you,,

play in YOUR sandbox, quit trying so hard to get people to validate what you do and do it for the love of what you do, not for how many people pat you on the back...

very early on you made a comment that got under a lot of skins here, you said you were after getting the highest post count,, like it matters,, one quality post is worth 10,000 non valid ones..
quit trying to convince people that I somehow have a vendeta against you,, its not true,, but I also will not let you tell lies about me,, or stear people who dont know better down an ill chosen path that will lead them to not enjoying the hobby that I am passionate about..
If you continue to spew YOUR hatred towards me I will not hang around, the people that know me know me, and they are the ones I care about, i have nothing to  prove to them,, and no need to.
back off, be a man, quit  running to the moderators every time someone disagrees with you,,
disagreeing with you is NOT trolling,, I have left you alone since Robert gave you your own place and told us all to stay away from you,, but you insist upon coming back out and getting people riled up again,, just stop,, do what you do because you enjoy it, NOT because people tell you how awesome you are,,

and once more, I dont hate you, but I wont let you spread half truths, and poor decisions to those who dont know better,,
EXILED IN PULLMAN WA
AMA 842137

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2016, 05:37:32 PM »
I guess its my fault not bouncing a few people when they start this BS. If you get bounced for a week or bounced or for good don't call me whining or email me with a story. I don't want to hear it!
AMA 12366

Advertise Here

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.
Tags:

Advertise Here