News:

• April 19, 2024, 12:39:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Brodak or RSM Distribution plans for Ringmaster S-1  (Read 1997 times)

Offline ringmaster

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ensign
Brodak or RSM Distribution plans for Ringmaster S-1
« on: May 28, 2017, 04:22:25 AM »
Hello my friends, I was wondering if anybody has extra set of plans for Brodak or RSM Dirtribution Ringmaster S-1 for sale or can get copy and send it back to you Thanks Edward King (ringmaster) my email address is www.clownchess@outlook.com.

Offline pat king

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • PDK LLC
Re: Brodak or RSM Distribution plans for Ringmaster S-1
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 04:56:36 AM »
Full size .pdf emailed. 
Have fun,  Pat
Pat King
Monee, IL

AMA 168941

Offline ringmaster

• Ensign
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 05:33:08 AM »
Thank you Pat King for sending me Ringmaster S-1 plan that is sure kind of you. Pat how would be the best way to save the pdf ringmaster S-1 plan so can get full plan copyed full size on my email thanks Edward King ringmaster.

Offline ringmaster

• Ensign
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 07:45:51 AM »
Hello Pat King, I am interested in 2,60 engine airplanes Ringmaster 850 and Super Streak do you just sell the plans for them I would just interested in the plans how much would the plans be thanks Edward King ringmaster email address www.clownchess@outlook.com.

Offline pat king

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • PDK LLC
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 09:36:01 AM »
Edward,
Any copy shop with a large format printer can print out the plans. Tell them that the file is a full size image of the plans.
I sell full size .pdf files of the airplanes I sell kits of at $5.00 per set. You can pay using PayPal to my email address: patdk@aol.com or send a check to:
Pat King
5133 W. Jason Dr.
Monee, IL 60449

Thanks,  Pat
Pat King
Monee, IL

AMA 168941

Offline Fredvon4

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Central Texas
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2017, 10:18:04 AM »
ringmaster

While Pat's advice is true and good... and his stuff is real good...worth every penny

*Beware... of getting free PDF plans

I live in a challenged area with very very poor customer service... Several PDF Plans I got--- needed to be printed out correct size  (100%) or scaled to what I desired...(.perhaps 110% or 85%)

Office Max, Staples, Some UPS or Fed Ex places and even local Blue print reproduction places ( mostly mom n pop) are your go to places and unless *screwed like me, the price is very reasonable

*In my local area, the guys or gals ( high school students) who do this for Staples and Office Max are brain dead

The guy/gal with a nose ring, eyebrow ring, and lip ring will plug in my PDF, find the file, hit print and out it comes on their 8.5" x 11" standard copy printer...KA Ching$$!

I polity say...no sir/ma'am, you did not understand me, this is a large airplane plan, and I need it to be 100% full sized on that laser (or pen) large format plotter over there in the corner... THEN....I get Rolled eyes

2 tries later she or he tells me each attempt is $15.89....  I give up, ask for my drive back and stomp out not paying a dime.... knowing well that store is burned for any future business from me

Off to second place... basic repeat....

Google an option in Bigger city 60 miles a way
Closest is Kinkos..... NERVANA!!!
The 30 YO young man knows EXACTLY what I need...does two tries to get it exact... and for the aggravation prints me three copies for the standard price of one

Basically---- what I am saying is:  getting a 100% plan printed is easy, inexpensive...but if you are stuck in a less that 20,000 rural location area, it may be a challenge

I tried my hand at TILE/POSTER  Printing ( a method many printers use to create Large images with a lot of 8.5" x 11" pages you glue or tape together) much more trouble than it is worth--- IF other printing options are available

For my aggravation reduction ----I now only buy and pay for--- full sized plans to be mailed to me...folded is fine for me cuz my wife quilts and has very good irons and presses to make them flat for me to roll up and use or store...I generally spring for two copies so I can cut one up
"A good scare teaches more than good advice"

Fred von Gortler IV

Online Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2017, 12:33:22 PM »
Fred makes some very good points about have plans enlarged to the proper size from PDF files on thumb drives or CDs.  Even here in New Orleans I have had the exact same problem Fred had and one was at a blueprint place and the other was at a FED X  store.  They bought Kinkos out by the way.  I have done the same thing as Fred has done, If I want plans, I will pay for the full size plans and shipping so I can take them out and simply have copies made.  Even the brain dead snowflakes can usually get that done.  If not, I just take over the machine and do it myself.  I am with Fred on this one.

Mike

Offline ringmaster

• Ensign
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2017, 01:10:53 PM »
Hello Mike Griffin how are you? Are you still making your take part Ringmasters s-1 and how much do they cost for one I want a electric version of the Ringmaster s-1 my name is Edward King ringmaster my email www.clownchess@outlook.com. thanks Mike I have been wanting to talk to you about one I live in Bathurst, NB, Canada and do you take US Money orders for orders Mike thanks

Offline Fredvon4

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Central Texas
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2017, 01:43:56 PM »
BTW ringmaster

If you have not found it yet there is a smaller forum dedicated to the Ring Master

http://brotherhoodofthering.info/

Tons of information

And if you are interested in more topic pages than you could read in the next month about the Ring Master.... the search is pretty easy right here on Stunt Hanger

AT the very top right hand corner of almost every page , right under where you can select the Language you want to see this page in, is a search box

I just did the search and it returned 139 pages of results.... narrowing the search is a bit more complicated  but if you start using search function on web pages you will eventually learn ( as I have not yet) how to craft you search term to drill into what you actually need to know

Ring Master model airplanes were my fist dad n son memories in the late 50s---- so late in life I acquired one ARF from Mike Griffin, and Built one from Pat Johnston, and even built a neat little Beginners RM 1/2a Bi-Plane

If Mike can't help you out with the E-Ring Master, Brodak has them as an ARF

http://brodak.com/electric-kits/electric-ringmaster.html

"A good scare teaches more than good advice"

Fred von Gortler IV

Online Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2017, 06:13:16 PM »
Hello Mike Griffin how are you? Are you still making your take part Ringmasters s-1 and how much do they cost for one I want a electric version of the Ringmaster s-1 my name is Edward King ringmaster my email www.clownchess@outlook.com. thanks Mike I have been wanting to talk to you about one I live in Bathurst, NB, Canada and do you take US Money orders for orders Mike thanks

Hi Edward I am doing just fine as I hope you are.  I no longer build ARF models for folks anymore in either a take apart on non take apart condition.  RSM sells the Ringmaster kit in both the take apart and non take apart versions.  Brodak does sell a Chinese ARF if that is what you are looking for. 

Kindest regards,
Mike

Offline Bill Morell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2017, 09:11:47 AM »
Edward, sent you a PM.
Bill Morell
It wasn't that you could and others couldn't, its that you did and others didn't.
Vietnam 72-73
  Better to have it and not need it than it is to need it and not have it.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here