News:

• April 24, 2024, 10:37:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: A Memorial Day tribute to those who fought and died in the Bell UH-1 Huey/Nam.  (Read 653 times)

Offline Terrence Durrill

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain

A MEMORIAL DAY TRIBUTE to those who fought and died in the UH-1 Huey/Vietnam.  Suggest full screen with sound turned up for this short video.     H^^

(You may share.)

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
We could have won that so called police action if the meat heads in DC would have just let the military do there thing.  Watched a lot of friends go over to serve,  some don't even like to talk about it.  I still think the politicions should go fight first.  But thank GOD we have young people who will go and fight for our country, not like the turds that jumped across the border so they wouldn't have to go.   Then the meatheads let them come back to our country with no penalty.  I did every thing I could and the Army said no way I could join, so back to the farm. 
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline 55chevr

• 2016 supporter
  • Captain
A couple of years my brother Jim and I (both RVN Vets) were at a kids soccer game at the local high school.   I heard a very distant whoop whoop whoop long before it was in sight.  It froze me in time for a moment. My brother said to me, "Do you hear that?".   I replied, " Yes, a couple miles out heading this way".    When it came into sight, we said together, "It's a Slick" (D model - troop carrier).   That is a sound you can never forget.

Joe
Joe Daly

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here