Now THAT'S A PANTHER....HOWARD RUSH! SOMEONE'S COPIED YER PAINT SCHEME:)

(1/3) > >>

Shultzie:
Two really interesting models..
First, CHECK OUT THIS PANTHER (yes, I remembered last night that the old Panther with swept wings was the cougar) WOW!   HH%% 
Last but not least!
LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE COPIED HOWARD RUSH'S PAINT SCHEME LL~ LL~ VD~

Trostle:
Don,

Actually, that Cougar is more like a Panther.  (The Cougar had swept wings, the Panther had straight wings.  Whatever, they were both F9F's, just different dash numbers.)

And that P-47 is the Bill Werwage design built by Bob McDonald.  (But maybe you knew that already.)

Keith

Shultzie:
Quote from: Trostle on June 27, 2007, 09:36:51 PM

Don,

Actually, that Cougar is more like a Panther.  (The Cougar had swept wings, the Pangher had straight wings.  Whatever, they were both F9F's, just different dash numbers.)

And that P-47 is the Bill Werwage design built by Bob McDonald.  (But maybe you knew that already.)

Keith

THANKS KEITH.... Thanks for "catching my BRAIN GLITCH!I REMEMBERED THAT WHEN I WAS LAYIN IN THE SACK LAST NIGHTthat the Cougar was a Panther with Swept wings...

BUT WAS TOOOOOOOOOOTIRED TO GET UP AND CHANGE IT LL~
Glad to see you checking in here in Sparky's site!  H^^

Shultzie:
Wouldn't that Panther look great with "Tip-Tanks?" :!

Check out these two examples  for the Panther and COUGAR (Great lookin' Orange model! WOW!

Ty Marcucci:
In the Navy, a bright orange plane is usually a target drone, meant  to be shot down by missles.  White with orange stripes is a student pilot.

We used the TF9F-9 Cougar for advanced fighter training in the 60's.  Watched  4 years of landings and launches on the Lex.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page