News:

• May 06, 2024, 12:03:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Piston Rings for older engines  (Read 1615 times)

Offline Scott B. Riese

• AMA Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
  • Just a student of stunt
Piston Rings for older engines
« on: April 23, 2016, 05:36:25 PM »
Long time no talk. I'm looking for someone that is making rings for model engines. Can anyone help...PLEASE.  :)

Scott (got engines..no parts) Riese
Scott Riese
Portland, Oregon
AMA 528301

Offline proparc

• Admiral
Re: Piston Rings for older engines
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 06:49:19 PM »
Milton "Proparc" Graham

Offline frank mccune

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 07:27:08 AM »
    Hi Scott:

I bought some rings from this chap and they look great, the delivery time was very short about a week, and the price was good and he appears to have rings for quite a few engines.

If there is a demand for a certain ring, I bet that he would make a run of those rings.  I will look for his contact information when I get a minute.

Best of luck with that leg,

Frank McCune

Offline Roger Vizioli

• CLiner
  • 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 08:46:42 AM »
Check w/ Bob Whitney (F2Cracer.......) , in the member section. He is making rings.

Roger V.
Roger Vizioli
AMA L-2408
Florida/Space Coast

Offline Scott B. Riese

• AMA Member
  • Captain
  • Just a student of stunt
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 03:47:37 PM »
    Hi Scott:

I bought some rings from this chap and they look great, the delivery time was very short about a week, and the price was good and he appears to have rings for quite a few engines.

If there is a demand for a certain ring, I bet that he would make a run of those rings.  I will look for his contact information when I get a minute.

Best of luck with that leg,

Frank McCune

Frank Thank you. MY LEG today is really bad and I'm looking for a "Hang in there"

What I need is Merco 61 Rings. THANKS EVERYONE  ;D
Scott Riese
Portland, Oregon
AMA 528301

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2016, 03:52:52 PM »
Frank Thank you. MY LEG today is really bad and I'm looking for a "Hang in there"

What I need is Merco 61 Rings. THANKS EVERYONE  ;D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MERCO-61-McCOY-55-60-NORDEC-60-METEOR-60-PISTON-RING-Reproduction-/252301561752

BTW, you need to fix your quotes.

Brett

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here