News:

• May 04, 2024, 07:57:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: RSM Kits  (Read 11760 times)

Offline eric rule

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Re: RSM Kits
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2015, 08:41:53 PM »
Sorry about the delay in answering the last questions (I don't really spend a lot of time on the forums) Like I said before it is always better to call me at 951678-1406 or send me an e mail at rsm1rule@rsmdistribution.com as those are answered immediately.

Can the Trivial Pursuit (E power) be brought in under 64 oz. easy or hard?

** The short answer is Yes, The long answer is it depends on how much glue, and paint you use. Some guys always seem to build light while other always seem to end up with an elephant.

Are the control system parts generic (Brodak) parts or something designed by Ted Francher?

**  "Generic Brodak parts"?????  This is RSM Distribution we use our own custom made parts.

4" bellcrank, CF or plastic?

** 4" carbon fiber bell crank (suspended style)

Is the landing gear on the fuselage or wing?

** Trivial Pursuit has always had wing mounted wire gear.

How is the leading edge made 1/2" square with sheeting or...?

** Leading edge is make a 1/4" thick leading edge. 1/16" balsa sheet goes from the leading edge to the longitudinal spars (standard "D" tube wing construction).

Any other questions please call me or send me an e mail. They get answered quickly that way.

Eric

Offline proparc

• Admiral
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2015, 03:44:50 PM »

** The short answer is Yes, The long answer is it depends on how much glue, and paint you use. Some guys always seem to build light while other always seem to end up with an elephant.

Are the control system parts generic (Brodak) parts or something designed by Ted Francher?

Eric

LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~

Sorry about Eric, just had to have a good laugh.

Just want to mention that, something Eric doesn't get lot of notice for is that, he makes IMHO, THEE best flying lines in the business. Considering the amount of time, effort and money we have tied up in these ships, it just makes good sense to hook up with the best.
Milton "Proparc" Graham

Offline Target

• C/L Addict
  • 2019 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2015, 04:59:20 PM »
I really appreciate Eric's business ethic. He doesn't putz around, string you along, and such. He's just straight to the point, and super fast at processing and shipping and order.
I wish more businesses were as efficient as Eric is.

R,
Chris
Regards,
Chris
AMA 5956

Offline Motorman

• Admiral
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2015, 05:04:29 PM »
Thanks Eric, we already talked and I ordered 2 kits which have been shipped so everybody stand down I'm sold.

MM

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here