News:

• April 26, 2024, 11:05:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ADJ line guide and weight box  (Read 1353 times)

Offline bob whitney

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
ADJ line guide and weight box
« on: May 26, 2015, 04:14:33 PM »

i just got a care package from Brian malin of BMLR Models  in it was a complete Lazier cut line guide Assembly with aluminum tubes  and a weight box with the 4-40 screw and blind nut.
  he says if there is enough intrest he will make up some for sale .price to be determend ,where else can u get both at the same time
  if intrested Brian's add is in M.A. or contact me
rad racer

Offline Randy Cuberly

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: ADJ line guide and weight box
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 04:26:41 PM »
  i just got a care package from Brian malin of BMLR Models  in it was a complete Lazier cut line guide Assembly with aluminum tubes  and a weight box with the 4-40 screw and blind nut.
  he says if there is enough intrest he will make up some for sale .price to be determend ,where else can u get both at the same time
  if intrested Brian's add is in M.A. or contact me

From RSM...Eric has offered these for many years.

Randy Cuberly
Randy Cuberly
Tucson, AZ

Offline Geoff Goodworth

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 06:28:45 PM »
And Brodak

Offline bob whitney

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 07:15:56 PM »

Both in one pachage ??
rad racer

Offline Randy Cuberly

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 09:39:09 PM »
I'm not sure if Eric's are in one package but I'm sure he will drop them in one package if you ask him!   y1 <=

Randy Cuberly
Randy Cuberly
Tucson, AZ

Offline Sean McEntee

• Captain
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 09:45:01 PM »
   I tell ya, I used to be a "plug and play" kind of builder but not so much anymore.  I got to the point in FF where I was making all my own hardware from boom hinges to DT springs.  Same is true with the T-6 I just finished.  The adjustable leadout guide, tip box, scale(ish)landing gear and wheels...It adds to the sense of accomplishment when you fabricate as much on the model as possible.  Plus you dont have to wait for the mailman quite as much!

Offline bob whitney

• Admiral
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2015, 08:21:09 AM »

well if nohing else ,we have brought to the forfront that these things are available from diff sourses,which is not a bad thing
rad racer

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2015, 08:23:04 AM »

well if nohing else ,we have brought to the forfront that these things are available from diff sourses,which is not a bad thing

Bob,

Yes, that's a really good thing.

And don't forget Tom Morris.
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here