News:

• April 19, 2024, 03:39:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: SCREW WANTED  (Read 801 times)

Offline frank mccune

• AMA Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
SCREW WANTED
« on: March 04, 2015, 04:10:30 PM »
     Hi All:

I need a backplate screw to fit a Magnum XL .15 engine.  This screw may be about 2.5 mm X 6mm.

If you have one to spare, kindly contact me.

Thanks,

Frank McCune

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
Re: SCREW WANTED
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 04:36:26 PM »
"Yeah, me too" was my first thought. But as for the metric socket head screws, your local Ace Hardware (assuming, since we have no idea where you live...you could fix that!) or local R/C car store will have what you want in the DuBro metric screw department. 
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline frank mccune

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 06:52:28 AM »
     Hi Steve:

Yes, I know that the subject title was a bit leading but I bet that it got a few looks! I had to draw attention to my post and what better way? Lol

Stay well my friend,

Frank McCune

Offline John Rist

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 03:28:17 PM »
I must be getting OLD. Right off thought you meant a machine screw.   n~
John Rist
AMA 56277

Advertise Here
Tags: