News:

• April 18, 2024, 02:58:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Anyone near Queens New York that might help a brother out???  (Read 1404 times)

Offline Bradley Walker

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
    • The Urban Rifleman
Anyone near Queens New York that might help a brother out???
« on: October 30, 2014, 09:09:49 AM »
OK.  So I have this project.  There's a guy in Queens that has a busted guitar amplifier that I want bad.  He is selling it crazy cheap but insists that it must be picked up in person.

Basically, I need someone to pick it up and drop it at Fedex.  Because he won't do it.

I hate to just show up and ask a favor, but I don't know anyone in the area, and I knew there were a bunch of Northeast guys one here.

If not.  That's cool too.

Peace my friends!!

B
"The reasonable man adapts himself to his environment. The unreasonable man adapts his environment to himself, therefore all progress is made by unreasonable men."
-George Bernard Shaw

Offline Motorman

• Admiral
Re: Anyone near Queens New York that might help a brother out???
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 09:35:18 AM »
What kind of amp and what's in it for me?

MM

Offline Bradley Walker

• Admiral
    • The Urban Rifleman
"The reasonable man adapts himself to his environment. The unreasonable man adapts his environment to himself, therefore all progress is made by unreasonable men."
-George Bernard Shaw

Offline Dick Pacini

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 09:53:21 AM »
Check with FedEx and see if you can have a call tag generated for the pickup. 
AMA 62221

Once, twice, three times a lady.  Four times and she does it for a living.  "You want me on that wall.  You need me on that wall."

Offline Bradley Walker

• Admiral
    • The Urban Rifleman
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 09:59:01 AM »
That won't work.  He won't pack it.
-George Bernard Shaw

Offline Bradley Walker

• Admiral
    • The Urban Rifleman
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 09:59:23 AM »
What kind of amp and what's in it for me?

MM

What do you want???
-George Bernard Shaw

Offline Dick Pacini

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 10:34:33 AM »
That won't work.  He won't pack it.

It may not have to be packed.  I received 4 tires via Fedex and they only had sticky tags on them.  Check with FedEx and see what they say.  It would probably depend on the construction of the amp.  Even if it meant they picked it up and took it to a local shipping center for packing, it might be doable.
AMA 62221

Once, twice, three times a lady.  Four times and she does it for a living.  "You want me on that wall.  You need me on that wall."

Offline Bradley Walker

• Admiral
    • The Urban Rifleman
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2014, 10:48:12 AM »
It may not have to be packed.  I received 4 tires via Fedex and they only had sticky tags on them.  Check with FedEx and see what they say.  It would probably depend on the construction of the amp.  Even if it meant they picked it up and took it to a local shipping center for packing, it might be doable.

NOPE!!!

It needs to picked up and taken to a local shipping office to be packed and then shipped.

That's what I need.  Go to this guy's house.  Pick up the amp, and drop it off at a local Fedex office supply.  Should only take a few minutes really.
-George Bernard Shaw

Offline Dick Pacini

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2014, 11:51:08 AM »
Well, if you can't find anyone to help, consider a courier service and let them do the pick up and drop off at the shipping place.
AMA 62221

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here