News:

• April 16, 2024, 06:45:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Oct 2014 Huntersville NC 1/2A Combat  (Read 2872 times)

Offline mike londke

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Oct 2014 Huntersville NC 1/2A Combat
« on: October 21, 2014, 06:25:01 PM »
AMA 48913  USPA D-19580  NRA Life Member  MI State Record Holder 50 way Freefall Formation Skydive  "Don't let the planet sneak up on you"

Offline kenneth cook

• Admiral
Re: Oct 2014 Huntersville NC 1/2A Combat
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 04:40:42 AM »
               Mike, thanks for providing video at Huntersville. I had a great time. Shawn took me to school on that match. I wish I hadn't put us in a line wrap. It was really going well and in the background I could hear the cheering going on. Thanks for all of your help pitting and seeing that all had a good time. The contest wouldn't of been the same without you and it really made for a great contest. Ken and Shawn Cook

Offline mike londke

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 07:06:32 PM »
               Mike, thanks for providing video at Huntersville. I had a great time. Shawn took me to school on that match. I wish I hadn't put us in a line wrap. It was really going well and in the background I could hear the cheering going on. Thanks for all of your help pitting and seeing that all had a good time. The contest wouldn't of been the same without you and it really made for a great contest. Ken and Shawn Cook
  Thank You for coming and for all the help from you and Shawn and Larry. I am really gonna try to make Brodaks this year for combat.
AMA 48913  USPA D-19580  NRA Life Member  MI State Record Holder 50 way Freefall Formation Skydive  "Don't let the planet sneak up on you"

Offline RknRusty

• 2019 supporter
  • Admiral
    • My Tube channel
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 09:21:03 PM »
Hey guys thanks for coming and providing some excitement. If not for Nashville and Philly it would be really dull on the combat field. Y'all keep my wife and son entertained when they get bored of my lumbering old stunt flying. Lol.

Mike you flew the beginner stunt pattern really well, all but being completely familiar with the pattern. Second place only because of a technical mistake. With your combat reflexes and a little practice, I think you could kick some stunt ass. We'll always be able to find a decent plane for you to fly if you can't bring one.
Rusty
DON'T PANIC!
Rusty Knowlton
... and never Ever think about how good you are at something...
while you're doing it!

Jackson Flyers Association (a.k.a. The Wildcat Rangers(C/L))- Fort Jackson, SC
Metrolina Control Line Society (MCLS) - Huntersville, NC - The Carolina Gang
Congaree Flyers - Gaston, SC -  http://www.congareeflyer.com
www.coxengineforum.com

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here