News:

• April 23, 2024, 09:26:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: First trip to the Nats  (Read 493 times)

Offline Brent Rogillio

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant
First trip to the Nats
« on: July 20, 2014, 03:10:25 PM »
What a wonderful time I had at the Nat's. I like to share my experience of what came out of this trip. First and for most I saw were God has blessed us all with a wonderful hobby. I was able to meet and see Father and daughter spending value time together. Dad been happy and proud of his daughter. A daughter looking up to a Dad doing all he can do make her wishes come true. Also a Grandfather and Grandson flying together. Grandfather spending time working and training is grandson to be the best he can be. Husband and wife working as a team whether launching a plane are been there for support. Meeting a lot of people who made the hobby it is today. The skills the pilots have and the workmanship of there airplanes. The joy and the defeat of making the cut. All of us have our opinion who should win or lose. I was proud of district eight. The district in which I fly. Also thanks to all the wonderful people who gave there time to share the knowledge with me. What a great blessing. God is Great.

Offline Derek Barry

• Admiral
Re: First trip to the Nats
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 03:16:42 PM »
It was great to see you there Brent, I hope you can make it next year.

Derek

Offline Brent Rogillio

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 03:58:39 PM »
Derek you was great. I though you should have been flying in the top 5 Saturday.

Online RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 04:02:21 PM »
Derek you was great. I though you should have been flying in the top 5 Saturday.

So did everyone else except the guys who counted.
AMA 12366

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here