News:

• March 29, 2024, 04:44:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 7th Annual Worldwide Ringmaster Fly-A-Thon  (Read 11771 times)

Offline Juan Valentin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
  • USAF 1969-73 ANG 73-77
Re: 7th Annual Worldwide Ringmaster Fly-A-Thon
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2014, 06:53:36 PM »

Hello  John
                     I Flew two flights at the Puerto Rico prop Busters field with the help of my friend Germanico Becerril. How many countries were represented this year? I sent an email on sunday to the email you posted.
                                                                                                                         Juan

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2014, 10:20:33 AM »
New total after recapturing data lose in the shuffle (or I thought joe reported and joe thought I reported!) and by human nature.  y1

We Did IT!!! Did we EVER!!  #^

Grand Total Flights

Total Number of Pilots

All of us at the Brotherhood of the Ring thank everyone that participated and I would like to personally thank all that helped make this year's Brotherhood of the Ring Fly-A-Thon a success!

This is by far the largest control line Fun-Fly event ever and I sincerely hope you all had FUN!!

This is not my Event it is your Event and it truly shows that the wonderful hobby of control line flying is alive and once again growing in popularity!

Thanks to all: Fliers, pit men, organizers, wives, husbands, children, spectators and everyone else involved in the in the Ringmaster Fly-A-Thon.

It will happen again next year so mark your calendars on the first weekend of October (3rd and 4th)!!

The final tally will be out today and be sure to check that we have your participation correctly included!
(email flyathon2014@yahoo.com with any corrections)

Long Live Ringmasters!

I have added an Adobe PDF format file for those that cannot open do MS Excel slsx files

« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 04:00:06 PM by John Cralley »
John Cralley
Scratch Built - Often Re-kitted!!!
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

George Hostler

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2014, 04:04:39 PM »
John, is there a way to obtain the spreadsheet file? I'd like to tally and reformat by country and province or state.

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2014, 01:46:45 PM »
John, is there a way to obtain the spreadsheet file? I'd like to tally and reformat by country and province or state.

George,  See post # 51 for the Excel file
John Cralley
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2014, 07:42:06 PM »
Late Breaking NEWS!!!!

Indian River Kontrol Club (Cocoa, Florida) had their field flooded and were given a dispensation to hold their Fly-A-Thon last weekend!!

They had 12 Pilots and put up 111 flights. They mostly flew S-1 Ringmasters but Bob Whitney had a Ringmaster 207 electric and made 8 flights with it! Ron Ellis and Pongsin Phokamon both had 25 flights!

When we add their numbers we end up with:

Grand Total Flights: 2714
Total Number of Pilots: 456

This has been an amazing year for the Fly-A-Thon and all of us at the Brotherhood of the Ring thank everyone that participated!!!

This is by far the largest control line Fun-Fly event ever and I sincerely hope you all had FUN!

Please consider joining the Brotherhood of the Ring Forum http://www.brotherhoodofthering.info/

It will happen again next year so mark your calendars on the first weekend of October (3rd and 4th)!!

Next year's goal is 3000 Ringmaster flights!! We can do it but only with YOUR help!!

The final tally is attached and is as of today (10/21/2014)

Visit the Fly-A-Thon on facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/RingmasterFlyAThon/

John Cralley for the Brotherhood of the Ring
John Cralley
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

Offline Geoff Goodworth

• Captain
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2014, 02:13:44 AM »
Sydney's Ku-ring-gai club tops the list—again! #^ ~> #^

Advertise Here