News:

• April 23, 2024, 11:31:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 2015 Calendar Teaser - See Classifieds  (Read 760 times)

Offline Richard Walbridge

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant
2015 Calendar Teaser - See Classifieds
« on: July 08, 2014, 11:17:54 AM »

Rich Walbridge
AMA 755468
Central Valley Stunt Mafia

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
Re: 2015 Calendar Teaser - See Classifieds
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 03:31:14 PM »
Nice! When is the calendar coming out? Will PAMPA sell it?  ;)

Seriously, how do you like the Jester? Missed seeing you all Memorial Day weekend in Oregon. It would have been great to see your Jester sitting next to Bruce's. Maybe next year....<sigh>  Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 06:02:14 PM »
Nice! When is the calendar coming out? Will PAMPA sell it?  ;)

Seriously, how do you like the Jester? Missed seeing you all Memorial Day weekend in Oregon. It would have been great to see your Jester sitting next to Bruce's. Maybe next year....<sigh>  Steve

Thanks Steve,
This calendar is all my original intellectual property, photographical work, and airplanes except where a friend of ours submitted a few photos for it, and a few others donated their planes for me to shoot.  Everything is an out-of-pocket expense for me (of course donations are always welcome!) PAMPA is NOT, I repeat, NOT affiliated with this in any way shape or form.  The calendar should be ready to print in September.  I just wanted to get some 'tentative' pre-orders (or reservations) so I can get an accurate print count.  Also they will be available to purchase in person to anyone who will attend the GSSC in Madera, CA this October. So spread the word!!!!!!!

On a down note:  I haven't flown Jester yet due to pinched nerves in my neck and flying arm so I have a brand-new plane that has been sitting around since December...I already started another build and it is in the painting stages.

Rich Walbridge
Central Valley Stunt Mafia

Offline Mike Scholtes

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 06:54:59 PM »
Rich, for further inspiration you should watch the film "Calendar Girls" if you have not seen it.

Offline Balsa Butcher

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
  • High Desert Flier
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 10:21:53 PM »
Good one Mike!  LL~
Pete Cunha
Sacramento CA.
AMA 57499

• Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 09:08:33 AM »
Rich, for further inspiration you should watch the film "Calendar Girls" if you have not seen it.

Mike,
I have seen it...wasn't exactly my inspiration for my calendar project.... D>K

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here