News:

• March 28, 2024, 10:40:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Take Apart Ringmaster  (Read 1579 times)

Offline ericrule

• 2014 Supporters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Take Apart Ringmaster
« on: April 19, 2014, 06:38:44 PM »
Mike Griffin has done it to me again!

The Take Apart Ringmaster was originally thought of as a model that could be disassembled, put into a case and carried on board an airplane. Since the airlines have a real problem with someone taking a glow engine on board I felt that we would have to use electric power on it. That is why the Take Apart Ringmaster was designed for electric power.

Now Mike Griffin has started offering a fully built Take Apart Ringmaster for sale. Half of the orders he gets are for glow powered Take Apart Ringmasters so he calls me and forces me to redesign the front end of the kit to accept a glow engine (LA.25). It is real hard to say "No" to Mike so that is what I do.

Now you can order the Take Apart Ringmaster in either glow or electric power. Same price ($89.99) for either version. Just put a note in the "Remarks" section of the RSMDistribution.com online order form to let me know which version you desire.

Thanks Mike.

Regards
Eric Rule

Mike Griffin

Re: Take Apart Ringmaster
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 06:55:32 PM »
Yeah I really had to beat up on poor ole Eric to get it done too.  He still likes me though...... DV^^

That is a great price on a Take Apart Ringmaster Kit by the way,  and if you want it built, covered and painted, I will do it for $55.00 + shipping in addition to the kit price.  $144.95, not bad for at completely build take apart Ringmaster....

Thanks Eric for letting me beat up on you...

Mike

Mike Griffin

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 07:05:12 PM »
Yeah I really had to beat up on poor ole Eric to get it done too.  He still likes me though...... DV^^

That is a great price on a Take Apart Ringmaster Kit by the way,  and if you want it built, covered and painted, I will do it for $55.00 + shipping in addition to the kit price.  $144.95, not bad for at completely built take apart Ringmaster....

Thanks Eric for letting me beat up on you...

Mike

Offline TONY_KUBES

• 2013 Supporter
  • New Pilot
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 08:08:37 PM »
Hi Mike   
  Are still building Glow versions, and what are the options? How do I order?
        Thanks Tony

Offline ericrule

• 2014 Supporters
  • Commander
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 05:56:46 PM »
Hi Tony:

Call Mike at 1-504-5250-6166 He will take care of you.

Eric Rule

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here