News:

• March 29, 2024, 07:43:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Huntersville Metroliners  (Read 919 times)

Offline Motorman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Huntersville Metroliners
« on: April 17, 2014, 03:35:07 PM »
Anyone here from the Huntersville Metroliners down in N Carolina? I understand you've got 2 paved circles down there and wondering what form of CL you fly there.

MM

Offline mike londke

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Huntersville Metroliners
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 04:32:37 PM »
I am not a member but I attend the spring and fall contests. Stunt, Carrier and Combat are flown. There are 5 circles during contests. Its a great place to fly. Mike
AMA 48913  USPA D-19580  NRA Life Member  MI State Record Holder 50 way Freefall Formation Skydive  "Don't let the planet sneak up on you"

Offline EddyR

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 05:13:30 PM »
I live 25 miles from the field and there are two paved circles and one grass circle. There is a paved RC strip that we use during our contests. There is also a large grass area that is used for combat and carrier during contests. Carrier has a portable deck.
 Where are you writing from? y1
Ed
Locust NC 40 miles from the Huntersville field

Offline Motorman

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 06:46:11 PM »
I'm from jersey but thinking of moving to that area. I have a friend (Brian) that moved there and joined the club, he says it's a nice field. He's a great guy and an old carrier and racing flyer from way back so I hope you guys can give him a pass even though he's a yankee with a NY accent. When is the spring contest maybe I'll make the trip.

MM 

Offline mike londke

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
AMA 48913  USPA D-19580  NRA Life Member  MI State Record Holder 50 way Freefall Formation Skydive  "Don't let the planet sneak up on you"

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here