News:

• March 29, 2024, 05:23:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: "Mig-3, Reconnaissance Aircraft and Warbird!"  (Read 254205 times)

Offline Avaiojet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
Re: "Mig-3, Reconnaissance Aircraft and Warbird!"
« Reply #1050 on: January 19, 2014, 08:32:37 AM »
A lot of folks waiting to see this project come alive.  ;D ;D ;D H^^

Yes John,

I know. There's like three people.    LL~ LL~ LL~
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline MarcusCordeiro

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
  • "Never fly faster than your shoulder angel"
« Reply #1051 on: January 19, 2014, 02:01:34 PM »
One!!

LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~

Marcus
Live to fly, fly to live
Aces High!

"There's no try. Do or Do not." - Master Yoda

"Wealth and fame, he's ignorant
Action is his reward, look out
Here comes Marcus, man..."

Offline Glenn (Gravitywell) Reach

• Gravitywell
  • 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #1052 on: January 19, 2014, 04:37:49 PM »
Two! LL~ H^^
Glenn Reach
Westlock, Alberta
gravitywell2011 @ gmail . com

Offline 55chevr

• 2016 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #1053 on: January 19, 2014, 05:10:58 PM »
3 !
Joe Daly

• Gravitywell
  • 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #1054 on: January 19, 2014, 06:04:16 PM »
There you go Charles....three people.  Now get crack-a-lacken!! mw~ H^^
Glenn Reach
Westlock, Alberta

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1055 on: January 20, 2014, 06:53:04 AM »
There you go Charles....three people.  Now get crack-a-lacken!! mw~ H^^

Wow!

What a brave bunch of guys! I'm impressed. And I don't impress easily. 

Gotta tell ya, a little boost from time to time is rewarding. Thanks guys.  ;D

The Flite Streak is on "primer" hold because I have some white primer ordered. Give this brand a shot and see what happens? Remember, I'm making a paint "story board," of the aerosol paints I'll be using, that will eventually get clear coated. Just to be sure.

See how this aerosol can thing goes before I apply any paint to the model.

So, while waiting for that white primer, I have a bit of time I can dedicate towards the Mig-3.

The cockpit still has a way to go, and the "control column" will be next. Did a bit of research on line and checked my file photos.

It's not a large piece, but does have a bit going on with the features attached to it, besides controlling the aircraft.

My photo isn't great, but you can see, on these separate printed sheets, the column is a double handed setup, in that the pilot can have both hands on the flying controls and operate the machine guns with both thumbs. There are two lever firing buttons, located just one above the other. There's also the brake located on top of the handle.

If I can pull these few items off and make them as small as they need to be, I will be happy with the results. There's other stuff, clamps, cables, nuts and bolts and rivets, see what I can do with that?

I found a nice color photo that will help me detail this item.

A photo review of the cockpit to date. Only 212 different pieces.  n~

Hey guys! Thanks again for your interest and support.

Charles

If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1056 on: January 20, 2014, 12:47:05 PM »
Got all my stuff together, or what's left of it. Got more stuff someplace?

I'll make use of some of this for the control column and possibly cockpit finishing touches.

I still have the seat cushions, seat harness and some tanks behind the seat to make. Don't know where that will come from yet?

I see something I can use in that mess.  ;D

Charles

Offline John Stiles

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
  • one shot=one kill
« Reply #1057 on: January 20, 2014, 01:40:44 PM »
Lordy, what a packrat!  LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ ;D
John Stiles             Tulip, Ar.

• Gravitywell
  • 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #1058 on: January 20, 2014, 02:34:15 PM »
Just out of curiosity, what all is in the emergency kit? :##
Glenn Reach
Westlock, Alberta

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1059 on: January 20, 2014, 04:29:06 PM »
Just out of curiosity, what all is in the emergency kit? :##

Glen,

I took a peek and this is what I found, see photo.

Actually, this is the start of the control column. I spent almost an hour trying something that didn't work for the duel hand grip.

Bummer!  n~

The hand grip is made from the cut off end of an electrical nut. A bit of heat got into the shape I needed. I removed a piece at the top for the brake lever. I haven't checked to see if it's the correct size yet.  n~

That brake lever was cut from the end of a aerosol can cap, 3M contact adheasive.

That's my wing fuselage "alignment tool", a bamboo skewer, painted with Robert's 540.

Never know where you're gonna find stuff?  ???

Thanks for the reply.

Charles

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1060 on: January 22, 2014, 06:53:18 AM »
Still waiting for my white primer to arrive.

In the meantime I've been giving some consideration to doing a bit of surface detail on the Mig-3.

The actual aircraft has plenty of it, with many sheet metal panels that are removable. Almost the entire fuselage nose area and panels under the canopy.

This Mig-3 rendition is a small model, so I'm not sure what detail I'll show, if any.

I brought in a side view, JPEG, of a Mig-3 and did a drawing over it. Moved things around a bit because the Loser fuselage profile is a bit different than the Mig-3.

I'll decide what and what not to use as far as panel lines. Some rivet detail could work also.

We'll see.

Here's my drawing, obviously more detail than needed on this small model.

Charles
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 07:55:04 PM by Avaiojet »

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1061 on: January 22, 2014, 04:48:09 PM »
As a child, I would spend hours with my Mother putting puzzles together. Didn't make any difference what the image was, I was just searching for that next piece that fit.

I would do three times as many pieces as my sister and Mother combined, and my sister hated that. Jealous as the world is round.

She couldn't understand, I just had this thing for imagery, even at a young age.

This cockpit kinda reminded me of those puzzles we would put together, except this time, I'm making all the pieces. 223 so far!

The control column is progressing slowly. I spent almost three hours on it today and it's still not completed.  HB~>

11 pieces so far for the column. I'm not including paint as a piece, although I imagine I could?  n~

I have this button jar, it was my Mom's and I still have it. All types of buttons and different colored threads.

I actually found the buttons in this bag that became the Mig-3's trim wheels.

I found some dark brown thread which I used for the pilot's twin grip. Photo shows one side completed. Yup! I wrapped it around, took forever. Well, almost. Couple coats of clear Krylon darkened it up and took the fuzz away.

Two wraps of Flite Metal at the bottom. One wrap of Flite Metal on the control column itself, a bamboo skewer, painted with Robert's 540 gray primer. The column will stay gray.

The front wiring harness cover is made of photo paper, folded and glued. Much of the cockpit floors, back and sides are also photo paper.  One coat of Robert's 540 gray primer and a coat of zink oxide. Rivets were made from the back using a "T" pin. The top, not that noticeable, is beveled as is the actual aircraft's. Release button for the brake is a cut off straight pin painted dark red.

Two machine gun activators, leavered with square "flats" can be seen in the photo. Photo paper again. It's 5/16" tall. This will get epoxied on the top center of the column, between the two grips.

I needed a base/flange for the control column. The photo shows a cut plastic push rod end. This should be boot covered. If I can find something to use as a  boot I won't use it.

Getting there!

Charles

• Gravitywell
  • 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #1062 on: January 22, 2014, 08:59:46 PM »
Charles....it's simply awe inspiring!  I am amazed at your work every time I see it.
Glenn Reach
Westlock, Alberta

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1063 on: January 23, 2014, 01:56:25 PM »
Charles....it's simply awe inspiring!  I am amazed at your work every time I see it.

Gee Glenn, I'm amazed at my work every time I see it also!  n~

Thanks for the kind reply.

Here's where I'm at with the Mig-3's control column.

22 pieces and I have a few more and it will be completed. Almost ready to install. I got a few items first, like the rear deck area and the seat stuff.

Not the best photos.

Oh, and Glenn, that Trophy, you shouldn't have.   LL~ LL~ LL~

Charles

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1064 on: January 24, 2014, 05:43:19 AM »
I have been putting this off while actually thinking about it.

I will have my hands full.

Possibly today's task.

The top cushion.  For joy.

Offline John Stiles

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
  • one shot=one kill
« Reply #1065 on: January 24, 2014, 05:46:02 AM »
Whsheeeeew! That's gonna be something if you pull it off! ;D

• Gravitywell
  • 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #1066 on: January 24, 2014, 12:31:38 PM »
I'm glad you like the trophy....it cost a small fortune but I thought you deserved it! :##

As far as the cushion is concerned....a bit of blue foam, a file and some pin heads for buttons.  Just a thought.  Although I can see that you have probably figured a way of making it out of about fourty pieces! LL~
Glenn Reach
Westlock, Alberta

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1067 on: January 24, 2014, 02:49:34 PM »
I'm glad you like the trophy....it cost a small fortune but I thought you deserved it! :##

As far as the cushion is concerned....a bit of blue foam, a file and some pin heads for buttons.  Just a thought.  Although I can see that you have probably figured a way of making it out of about fourty pieces! LL~

Glenn,

Thanks for the reply.

Pin heads? I thought of that, but they would be to large.

Thought of different pieces also, but decided to carve the thing out of a soft balsa block.

Here it is with a couple of coats of dope. Made it between bites of my sandwich.

Might need a bit more tweeking.

Now I have the back upholstry and the seat bottom upholstry to make.

Time for another sandwich.   ;D

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1068 on: January 24, 2014, 05:38:41 PM »
A bit more progress with faux upholstery.

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1069 on: January 25, 2014, 09:46:52 AM »
Balsa wood always looks a bit better when painted, especially when it's meant to be leather upholstery.

Here's the completed upholstery pieces set into the Mig-3's pilot seat. Weathering detail added. Seat is heald in with gravity, has to be removed for a few other itams.

Only three more pieces added. I just did the math.

212 + 23 + 3 = 238. Total number of pieces used in the Mig-3 Cockpit.

Getting there!

Offline MarcusCordeiro

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #1070 on: January 27, 2014, 01:26:31 PM »
That seat looks amazing Charles!!
Very cool!!!

Marcus
Live to fly, fly to live
Aces High!

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1071 on: January 27, 2014, 02:11:36 PM »
That seat looks amazing Charles!!
Very cool!!!

Marcus

Thanks Marcus,

Did you see this photo?

It doesn't end.

Offline John Stiles

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
  • one shot=one kill
« Reply #1072 on: January 27, 2014, 02:25:30 PM »
Dang....brand new airplane and you done wore the seat plumb out.... LL~ LL~ LL~

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1073 on: February 03, 2014, 05:49:31 PM »
Dang....brand new airplane and you done wore the seat plumb out.... LL~ LL~ LL~

Yea, and it doesn't even recline.  ;D

Well, by popular demand, I started back up on the world class cockpit.

Couple of hours got me a few items and only 10 more pieces.

Only put in place to size, not glued yet. Other goodies still remain to be made, photo tells a bit of it.

I should reasearch what these things are?   n~

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1074 on: March 29, 2014, 07:47:01 PM »
I've been taking a really good look at the nose of this model.

In fact, I went back and reviewed the build photos, especially the area from the LE forward

And the more I look at it, the more it looks like the Mig-3 could be fitted for electric.

Could be an option? possibly.

Certainly more weight could be removed.

Lighter electric spinner.

I'd have a OS .46 I could sell

And the hatch area could be finished now that there's no need for the OS .46.

Could be a nicer looking model.

I will examine this a bit further.

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1075 on: April 01, 2014, 10:24:06 AM »
Just getting a couple of things out of the way with the cockpit detail while I decide on a few things with the Nameless. No it won't be called Nameless.

Lots of individual pieces and I will add them up.

Two or three more hours and I'll be done with the Mig-3 for a while.

• Gravitywell
  • 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #1076 on: April 01, 2014, 05:56:57 PM »
Hi Charles...still loving this build, what a wealth of scale detailing information!  I have thought of a name for her.....Mig-non......From French mignon, from Middle French mignon meaning lover, darling or favourite.  H^^ 
Glenn Reach
Westlock, Alberta

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1077 on: April 01, 2014, 07:34:28 PM »
Hi Charles...still loving this build, what a wealth of scale detailing information!  I have thought of a name for her.....Mig-non......From French mignon, from Middle French mignon meaning lover, darling or favourite.  H^^ 

Glenn,

Hey! Hey!

Sadly, I don't hear much from you these days. You know I have Builds and Threads scattered all over the place, pay a visit will ya I don't like being alone.  n~

Are you the guy that won the 100.00 vinyl thing? If so, don't you want to collect? Did we rig that I don't remember? Kidding, just kidding!

Collect in bits and pieces over a few models. Or go like John's EAA Ringmaster.  LL~

It's nice that you always have encouraging things to say and I appreciate that, thank you. Tells me a lot about what you're made of. SH members see this also. You're a good man Glenn.

I don't know about that "Wealth of scale detailing information?" I think everyone knows how to do this stuff because I never get any questions." Does anyone even care.  LL~

Nice try on that name and I'll consider it. But, I like ARGO, from the movie. There's this one line that I really like, "Are go.......," well nevermind.

I might turn this bad boy Mig into an electric. If I do it will be Klingon Cloaked. Wanna buy an OS .46?

I'm at 51 ounces right now with everything in place with that OS .46. I think it would work, it'll be a cinch especially after gaining all that experience from converting the nameless New American.  LL~ LL~ LL~

HEY GLENN!

Thanks for the reply and making my evening.

Here's a photo update.

• Gravitywell
  • 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #1078 on: April 01, 2014, 08:39:24 PM »
Yes it was me that won the graphics contest you had.  I still haven't decided what to get yet! LOL  I think it will be decals for my Brodak Spitfire though; I just haven't decided on a scheme yet.

We don't ask many questions about your detailing cause your pictures are worth a thousand words!  You leave nothing to the imagination except, "How do I adopt this to my plane?"

I have been dropping in, but I have just been busy.  I bought a 30", rubber power, Texan from a fellow on this forum and I have been busy plugging away at that.  I have no rubber power for the summer, so I want to get her done.

Keep up the great work on the models.  I'll be lurking for sure! H^^
Glenn Reach
Westlock, Alberta

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1079 on: April 02, 2014, 04:36:05 AM »
We don't ask many questions about your detailing cause your pictures are worth a thousand words!  You leave nothing to the imagination except, "How do I adopt this to my plane?"

Glenn,

You're so sweet.  LL~

I do try to give it all up and not hold back anything. Sharing bits n pieces with modelers. In this case, really bits and pieces.

The cockpit now has 41 more pices bringing the total to 279! I'm almost done.

Here's my latest efforts.

Glenn, thanks for the reply.

Charles

« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 07:13:45 PM by Avaiojet »

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1080 on: April 03, 2014, 09:07:19 AM »
Added detail to the seat and put the control column in place. Seat isn't glued yet.

Got the straps from my local tac shop.

• Gravitywell
  • 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #1081 on: April 03, 2014, 01:30:25 PM »
Is that radio set to the wrong frequency? LL~ H^^
Glenn Reach
Westlock, Alberta

Offline MarcusCordeiro

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #1082 on: April 03, 2014, 05:02:32 PM »
Charles

Wonderful!!!!!
Keep the 46, by the way.....

Marcus
Live to fly, fly to live
Aces High!

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1083 on: April 04, 2014, 10:33:55 AM »
Charles

Wonderful!!!!!
Keep the 46, by the way.....

Marcus

Marcus,

Why do you say I should keep the .46?

I could use the money for "E" stuff.

Charles

Offline John Stiles

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
  • one shot=one kill
« Reply #1084 on: April 05, 2014, 08:28:25 PM »
Sorry I'm lade...tornadic winds took out the grid this week....man it's good to have electricity back. Yeah, keep the .46 ;D

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1085 on: April 06, 2014, 12:04:22 PM »
Sorry I'm lade...tornadic winds took out the grid this week....man it's good to have electricity back. Yeah, keep the .46 ;D

OK, John, Marcus,

Keep the 46. For what?

I have nothing to put it in.

I'm going electric and so is the Mig-3.

I'll have two OS .46

Should I design another model just for that .46.

Then my only IC models will be the Flite Streak and the one with the .46?

Cleaning up that spent fuel is taxing.  HB~>

Offline John Stiles

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
  • one shot=one kill
« Reply #1086 on: April 13, 2014, 03:10:17 PM »
OK, John, Marcus,

Keep the 46. For what?

Should I design another model just for that .46.

Aw heck, just send the .46 to me and go with electric! :##

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #1087 on: April 13, 2014, 05:33:54 PM »
Charles,

I really think you should get serious about building C/L Scale.  You have the ability to recreate stuff in "scale" from pictures and drawings.  Plus, you have the patience to pull it off.  With the new Electric motors and 2.4 controls, it will be a lot easier than back in the days of the 3 line J. Roberts systems.

BIG Bear
RNMM/AMM
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1088 on: April 13, 2014, 05:39:44 PM »
Aw heck, just send the .46 to me and go with electric! :##

John,

Hey, what's going? Thanks for the reply.

If it wasn't for you and two other guys, I'd have no replies.   LL~ LL~

I"m actually taking your's and Marcus's advice. I'm designing another model for one of the two OS LA .46 that I still have.

I designed the thing in an hour or there abouts.

It'll be a killer.

No Thread or build on this one, not enough interest. ;D

Thanks guys for that good advice.

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1089 on: April 13, 2014, 08:36:44 PM »
Charles,

I really think you should get serious about building C/L Scale.  You have the ability to recreate stuff in "scale" from pictures and drawings.  Plus, you have the patience to pull it off.  With the new Electric motors and 2.4 controls, it will be a lot easier than back in the days of the 3 line J. Roberts systems.

BIG Bear
RNMM/AMM

Bill,

Hey! Hey! What a surprise. Thanks for the reply.

Certainly a foolish thing to do, spend that kind of time on a scale cockpit that's in a no nothing model. But it was fun.

Sure I have interest in scale but I really don't have the time to go all out. Look how long it takes for me to progress with what I'm working on now. And I've started new stunt stuff!

Possibly the Gee Bee Z that I built for R/C, but it has weight with all those extras that aren't used in CL construction.

I'm sending you a PM.

Thanks for the reply.

Charles

Offline MarcusCordeiro

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #1090 on: April 23, 2014, 01:04:20 PM »
He has 2 John... One for you, and the other could come here, to be tropicalized...LOL

Hey Charles, get back to building that cockpit, will ya??? %^@

Marcus
Live to fly, fly to live
Aces High!

Offline John Stiles

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
  • one shot=one kill
« Reply #1091 on: April 23, 2014, 01:28:21 PM »
He has 2 John... One for you, and the other could come here, to be tropicalized...LOL

Marcus
Naw, the chincy old fart will probably put both in a quart jar and pour it full of fiberglass resin, before he'd let us get our grubby fingers on them! LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ ;D

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1092 on: April 24, 2014, 05:42:24 AM »

Marcus

The "Mark" of excellence!

The cockpit is done! Completed. Finished. I posted a few photos of it completed.  Next step is finding a way to have a removable canopy that stays on in level flight.  LL~

I gotta finish painting the SKYFALL, Flite Streak. Might put some blue on the back end today. We'll see.

Don't you guys have plenty of IC engines? I'll probavly sell one of the .46 and put the other in a model I'm currently designing.

It's called The Babby Boomer!

The name tells it all.  #^

Already drawn in not CAD. I actually have the wing halves made for that model. Might make some changes to the fuselage. No Build on this one I'm just going to throw the curtain open! You can guess if it's BOM.  LL~  LL~

Seems like whenever I get close to finishing a model, or the point where I have to spend money on it, I move onto something else.

Wish I had more money.  n~

Naw, the chincy old fart will probably put both in a quart jar and pour it full of fiberglass resin, before he'd let us get our grubby fingers on them!     

"Chincy Boomer" that could work.

Offline John Stiles

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
  • one shot=one kill
« Reply #1093 on: April 24, 2014, 01:04:52 PM »
The "Mark" of excellence!

Don't you guys have plenty of IC engines?
I have a lineup of 8 engines, that fit my spec.s for C/L excellence; that are sitting on a shelf(none are the OSLA.46) ;D

Wish I had more money.  n~
Aw hail yeah...you and me both! LL~ LL~ LL~

Answers in bold type above! H^^

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1094 on: April 25, 2014, 07:17:36 AM »
Mig-3 progress?

I'm currently deciding if I should convert the Mig-3 to electric.

Offline John Stiles

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
  • one shot=one kill
« Reply #1095 on: April 26, 2014, 03:53:02 AM »
Mig-3 progress?

I'm currently deciding if I should convert the Mig-3 to electric.

I hope if you do, you find a powerful and small and light battery.  ;D

• Gravitywell
  • 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #1096 on: April 26, 2014, 10:34:22 AM »
I don't think you will have much luck finding a battery pack that will fit now.  Put the LA .46 in it and go fly! H^^  Wished I had the money to buy that motor from you, I love those .46s.  Damned fine engine.
Glenn Reach
Westlock, Alberta

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1097 on: April 26, 2014, 11:37:11 AM »
Guys,

Thanks for the reply.

I actually went back and took a look at the build Thread. Tryed to remember the construction?

Gave me a headache.  n~

I think I can remove some stuff and add some stuff to get it done.

I can do it.  ;D

Now, do I really want to take on the project?

There are benefits.

Offline John Stiles

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
  • one shot=one kill
« Reply #1098 on: April 27, 2014, 06:33:24 AM »

I can do it.  ;D

Now, do I really want to take on the project?

There are benefits.
Sure you can do it...do you want to? A warbird with a quiet, clean, docile disposition? Or a snarly greasy obnoxiously loud aggressive personality? I pick the latter. What are the benefits? Lots more work getting to the roll-out....maybe you need the activity...I don't know! H^^ LL~ LL~ LL~ ;D

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #1099 on: April 28, 2014, 10:01:13 PM »
Sure you can do it...do you want to? A warbird with a quiet, clean, docile disposition? Or a snarly greasy obnoxiously loud aggressive personality? I pick the latter. What are the benefits? Lots more work getting to the roll-out....maybe you need the activity...I don't know! H^^ LL~ LL~ LL~ ;D

Might be worth the change over just for the elimination of clean up.

Baseball card and a close pin in the prop for noise?  n~

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here