News:

• April 19, 2024, 03:10:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Memorial Day  (Read 1391 times)

Offline Bootlegger

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Memorial Day
« on: May 28, 2012, 05:28:53 AM »

Fellow's I just wanted to say "Thanks to all the Veterans".  A job well done..
  May God Bless and keep the U S A free...
8th Air Force Veteran
Gil Causey
AMA# 6964

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Memorial Day
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 08:14:07 AM »
AMEN.
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Terrence Durrill

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 10:29:01 AM »
Our Veterans won and continue to protect all our freedoms, yes, including flying our model aircraft....our heartfelt thanks to all Vets on Memorial Day, 2012, and a short YouTube video to honor of those who gave all and paid the ultimate price for our freedoms.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 01:57:39 PM by Terrence Durrill »

Offline Hoss Cain

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 11:31:37 AM »
Thanks to Terrance's post above I found what I thought was right.

Memorial Day, last Monday in May, is for recognizing all those U.S. service men and women that have died in a war.

Nov.11 is Veteran's Day for recognition of all Veterans.

Many Thanks to all of you, and me, that have served our country. Just think of all the families that have suffered so many tragic losses. Let us all keep the faith and do our utmost to deprive our country's enemies, around the world and especially those inside our country.
That seems the least we could do to HONOR our fallen heroes that paid the ultimate price for our United States of America.
Horrace Cain
AMA L-93 CD and Leader
New Caney, TX  (NE Houston area)

Mike Griffin

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 04:02:07 PM »
No soldier wants to die for their country.  What makes them so special is that they are WILLING to.   I was proud to have served my country during Vietnam and to those I knew who did not come back, rest in peace and may the grace of God shine on your for eternity.  Those of us who are still living will be there with you some day along with all who served in every war we have fought to preserve this great country....that will be one hell of a reunion...

Mike

Offline Chuck Ford

• New Pilot
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 09:34:15 PM »
My 21 year old grandson Michael just returned home from his one year of active duty in Bagram, Afghanistan.  Needles to say he has grown up quite a bit in one year. He's quite a kid and we are very proud of him.   God bless all of our military men and women  all over the world.
Chuck Ford
Webster, Texas 77598, USA
AMA 961475

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here