News:

• March 29, 2024, 06:37:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Skyray 35 fuse drawing?  (Read 761 times)

Offline Steve Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Skyray 35 fuse drawing?
« on: May 27, 2012, 09:28:26 PM »
Hello, I'm a new guy here, and thanks in advance for any help you can give me. Would any of you have a full size drawing for a skyray 35 fuselage and doublers? Sure would appreciate a scanned copy sent to my e-mail. There's just not enough left of the crashed fuse to make a pattern.

Offline Tim Wescott

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Skyray 35 fuse drawing?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 10:01:00 PM »
This isn't what you are asking for, but may be sufficient to your needs.  It's pretty obviously not a Skyray.  What isn't so obvious is that all the pertinent dimensions are lifted straight off of one.  If no one else comes through with something better, between this drawing and your pile-o-flinders you should be able to reconstruct.

The doublers should extend back to about an inch behind the wing spar, more or less.  Start to taper them down about an inch in front of the spars.
AMA 64232

The problem with electric is that once you get the smoke generator and sound system installed, the plane is too heavy.

Offline Steve Riebe

• Commander
Re: Skyray 35 fuse drawing?
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 03:25:00 PM »
Tim, thanks for the great drawing, unfortunately it won't help much because it is considerably different then the Skyray 35. A very special thanks to Scott Ross for sending me a full size plan. You guys are awesome, really appreciate the help!

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here