News:

• April 16, 2024, 05:33:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Philly (Philadelphia, PA, Mid NJ...)  (Read 4046 times)

Offline Dennis Moritz

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Philly (Philadelphia, PA, Mid NJ...)
« on: November 03, 2008, 04:16:25 AM »
Our home field is Neshaminy Park just North East of Philadelphia, PA. Any weekend, if the weather's decent, we're there. Sometimes 15 or so plus or more. Everyone is helpful and fun loving. Make us laugh and we love you. Many of us give stuff away to folks learning the CL boogie. In any case we can tell you what works and what's cheap. We'll also stick with you while you bedevil and frustrate us as you learn. Our club includes the young guru of electric and the guy who beats him (most of the time, tho not always) flying anything but electric. We've a few top echelon builders and fliers and lots of CL nuts who love the hobby, build o.k., and GO OUT and FLY.

Offline Mike strawn

• New Pilot
Re: Philly (Philadelphia, PA, Mid NJ...)
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 10:11:22 PM »
 WHERE Is yalls club from Barnegat Light NJ., Mmy son is in the COAST GUARD, JUST GOT STATIONED THERE & LOOKING FOR A FLYING FIELD! I'm not yellen just bad typing!! HB~>
mike strawn,alvin,tx

AMA 40566

Offline mccoy40

• 21 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 09:04:02 AM »
Are you still flying out at Neshimany Park? - -I'm in Phoenixville near K.O.P. was thinking of checking you out some weekend if you guys are still out there

Thanks,

Mccoy40    #^
Joseph Meyer
Philadelphia, PA

Offline bill mazzoni

• Ensign
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 10:02:18 AM »
New control line flying sight in southern New Jersey (Millville) Near Millville Airfield.City of Millville gave us the old Soccer field to use. Field is completley fenced in and has three circles. Some of the club members also belong to the Philly Flyers. Club meetings are the second tuesday of the month. Right now we meet at Millville Airport Museum Library. Plans are being made for a Grand Opening next spring which will include the Philly Flyers. We also have classes for anyone interested in learning how to build control line planes and flying them. Took my first flight at the field yesterday with my SCIMITAR with a H.P.40. Last week John Saunders dug his old Shark classic plane out to get the bugs out to fly at the contest in Baltimore. Shark flew great and John took 1st. in Classic. Also took 1st. in Old Time Stunt with his Humungus.
Were looking forward to next year of great flying. Anyone interested contact Bill Mazzoni  njsupertigre@aol.com

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here