News:

• March 29, 2024, 03:35:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Enya 53 fuel consumption?  (Read 2301 times)

Offline Dave Royer

• 21 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant
Enya 53 fuel consumption?
« on: February 17, 2014, 10:53:20 AM »
I'm getting ready to try my first 4-stroke and have no idea how much fuel I'll need to carry. I'll be using an Enya 53 with the control line conversion kit and would like some ideas on the tank size needed to get through the pattern with some wiggle room. I don't want to make the nose any longer than I have to as this thing ain't no feather weight. Thanks for any useful advice, Dave.

Offline RandySmith

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
    • Aero Products
Re: Enya 53 fuel consumption?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 01:02:39 PM »
I'm getting ready to try my first 4-stroke and have no idea how much fuel I'll need to carry. I'll be using an Enya 53 with the control line conversion kit and would like some ideas on the tank size needed to get through the pattern with some wiggle room. I don't want to make the nose any longer than I have to as this thing ain't no feather weight. Thanks for any useful advice, Dave.

If you just budget for 4 inches , you can go up to 6 ounces in that space, which will be more than enough

Randy

Offline Martin Quartim

• 22 supporter
  • Captain
    • StuntHobby
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 09:20:32 PM »
Hi Dave,

when you finally use the Enya 53-4C please let us know the actual fuel consumption, prop size, plane and other details about this engine.

Good luck,

Martin
Old Enya's never die, they just run stronger!

https://www.youtube.com/user/martinSOLO

Offline Dave Royer

• 21 supporter
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 09:27:29 AM »
It's been shuffled to the back burner for now but I'll post how things work out when I get back to it. Thanks for the interest.

Dave

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here