stunthanger.com
News:
CLICK HERE---->    <----CLICK HERE

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 28, 2017, 11:06:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Third Annual Triple Tree Stunt Championship, Woodruff, SC + Stunt Camp!  (Read 439 times)
Mark Weiss
Trade Count: (0)
Ensign

« on: February 01, 2017, 04:23:53 PM »

The C/L activities during Joe Nall Week this year will be May 13 - May 20. We are proud to announce that the day before our Two Day contest will be the Triple Tree Stunt Camp, directed by Mr. PA himself, Randy Smith. Randy will be assisted by Derek Barry for this one day hands-on opportunity to improve your flying skills over the three best C/L circles you may have ever seen. So, Wednesday, May 18 will be Stunt Camp. Our contest begins on Friday, May 19, flying Classic and Profile. Saturday, May 20 is reserved for skill classes in CLPA. This is a special venue for anyone who not only loves C/L but loves aviation.

To join in, go to: www.tripletreeaerodrome.com, click onto Joe Nall Week, and then follow the instructions.

To be included in the Stunt Camp and contest, just contact me and I will set aside a free and collectible Tee shirt for your arrival.
Any questions? Let me know here or email: ama82824@yahoo.com or call (302)547-4917.....Mark Weiss, CD

Will Davis, our Green Hat Gang, Randy, Derek, many others and me are looking forward to seeing you there this year. You will not be disappointed.

Mark Weiss
Ensign

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 08:52:17 PM »

Just got an email from a left coast rookie who decided to come this year for the first time. Since every person matters, we felt obligated to add his name.

David Fitzgerald, c'mon down!!!

Mark Weiss
Ensign

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 07:26:52 PM »

Our Control Line activities at the Triple Tree Aerodrome are less than four weeks away. Open flying, Stunt Camp, Judging Clinic, and a Two day stunt contest are some of the highlights for this May. Added to that is the enjoyment we get from having a few hundred attendees come to our circles for a lesson with a qualified pilot using the airplanes we build from our terrific sponsors!

This is the time of the year where I order our special T shirts for all our registered pilots flying in the contest. I like to have each person's size so they get a T shirt that fits. I have been wearing mine since 2012 (no, not everyday!) and they still look great. If you know you are coming this year, please shoot me an email or call me with your shirt size. While anyone can enter the contest for Friday and/or Saturday, I am not able to buy extra shirts hoping someone will show up to wear one. I pay for these shirts out of my pocket and "my pockets" are not very deep. We do not charge any contest fee, no charge for the T shirt, and no charge for the wonderful Saturday lunch. As we do not get any of the entrance fees to enter the Aerodrome, funding the contest (with the terrific trophies) is not an easy proposition. I do it because I want everyone to have a good time and to thank them for coming to South Carolina.

Please join us this year! Let me know ahead of time so I can have a shirt for you. Mark...email: ama82824@yahoo.com; (302)547-4917 mobile

Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: