News:

• April 19, 2024, 11:20:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Miles Lawrence  (Read 1396 times)

Offline Gordan Delaney

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Miles Lawrence
« on: May 26, 2016, 01:13:42 PM »
Any one know how I can reach Miles. I know he got married at VSC in Tucson this year. Miles flew combat back in the day. Don`t if he is flying or not. Did`nt  ask him when I saw him. Any help would be help full.

Thanks
Gordan

Offline Dick Tyndall

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant
Re: Miles Lawrence
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 11:09:24 PM »
   Wow, there's a name from the past. Myles was one of the "go fast" guys from southern California along with Steve Hills, Rich Lopez and a few others that I can't remember their names right now. I was making head inserts for the Fox Combat engines in the early 1980's and made some special ones for Myles. I heard that he was running A LOT faster speeds out there than we were here on the East Coast. Not sure how true it was.......... Charlie Johnson will probably know how to get in touch with Myles. I think I have Charlie's email around here somewhere. I'll try to get that to you later.
   If I remember correctly, Gordon I sent you a chicken hopper tank for a Slow Combat model back around that time. I still have the picture that you sent to me of the tank on your airplane. I hope it worked as well on your airplane as the did on mine.

Dick Tyndall

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here