News:

• April 25, 2024, 01:08:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Joe's latest "Take-Apart" Profile  (Read 2053 times)

Offline JoeJust

• 2019 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Joe's latest "Take-Apart" Profile
« on: October 14, 2016, 05:48:31 PM »
Here it is.  Fully take apart and designed for Brodak's Fly-In. I too the pictures before I put the throttle, bell crank and hook back on.
Joe
  PS send me an email for my email change.
I only enter contests so somebody else is not always in last place

Offline john vlna

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Joe's latest "Take-Apart" Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 09:51:54 PM »
Nice looking plane Joe. I see that you are going to make me make another decision though. I don't recall anyone ever showing up with muffler pressure on a 15, I have to check some of the old pictures. I do allow it in Sportsman, and as far as I see there is not much advantage to muffler pressure except some of the newer motors have carbs which need it to idle. And most fliers at the Flyin are Sportsman in 15, so you are probably safe.
John

Offline JoeJust

• 2019 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 08:28:59 AM »
John, the new plane is powered by a .35 and will be entered in Sportsman.  I do have a take apart .15 for Brodak's as well. Here is the picture of that ship.

Offline JoeJust

• 2019 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 08:33:52 AM »
Nice looking plane Joe. I see that you are going to make me make another decision though. I don't recall anyone ever showing up with muffler pressure on a 15, I have to check some of the old pictures. I do allow it in Sportsman, and as far as I see there is not much advantage to muffler pressure except some of the newer motors have carbs which need it to idle. And most fliers at the Flyin are Sportsman in 15, so you are probably safe.
John
  John, in 2011 I entered a .15 with a muffler at Brodak's. It was the ship that I rebuilt on site after it was run over by a good friends car at the site.. Unfortunately it crashed on takeoff.  Precident set, and I have the video from Tim showing the disaster!
Joe

Offline john vlna

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 09:45:54 PM »
Joe, l guess that day was so memorable that I just think they are all 15's. , I'll have to check the video. Anyway looking forward to seeing you next summer
John

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here