News:

• March 28, 2024, 03:11:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: WELCOME to the Brodak Electric Products Forum  (Read 63641 times)

Offline Dennis Adamisin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
WELCOME to the Brodak Electric Products Forum
« on: February 15, 2014, 10:38:13 AM »
WELCOME to the Brodak Electric Products Forum.    Here's some of the reasons:

* I do all the electric stuff for Brodak.  If you ask them a question and they cannot answer it, they usually send you to ME.

* I also get a lot of questions via emails & IM messages on SH. In many cases it would help to post more of these answers to a more general audience.

* Whenever I answer a question I usually try to preface my answers with a "I work for Brodak" disclaimer.  I would like to be able to answer questions straight up & specifically mention Brodak products without apologizing for it!

* By this time next week Brodak will have their 12th electric conversion kit on the market. Believe me there are many more products coming.  I want to be able to announce these and post lots of info & pix without dominating the "All Amped Up" forum nor cheezing off the other EXCELLENT ECL suppliers who take part in that.

Probably a few more practical & pragmatic reasons, but you get the gist...

« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 11:07:13 AM by Dennis Adamisin »
Denny Adamisin
Fort Wayne, IN

As I've grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake!

Offline Vincent Corwell

• Commander
Re: WELCOME to the Brodak Electric Products Forum
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 03:44:50 AM »
Hi Dennis

I am looking for the dimensions, length and height of your universal conversion kit type 'A' please, checking to see if I can retro fit it to my Stuka stunt

thank you

Vincent

Offline Vincent Corwell

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 04:52:15 AM »
Hi Dennis

which E conversion kit do you recommend for the Brodak Shoestring (stunter) kit please ?

thank you

Vincent

Offline Glenn (Gravitywell) Reach

• Gravitywell
  • 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 02:38:07 PM »
Hi Dennis.  Thanks for doing this.  I know how much time it must use up for you.  I have been thinking more and more about joining the electric crowd because it will open up many things for me that are now closed....like dope, proper fuel, etc.  I'll be watching this forum with interest. H^^
Glenn Reach
Westlock, Alberta
gravitywell2011 @ gmail . com

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here